Monday 2 July 2012

Presents For The Birthday Girl


My 23rd Birthday - Presents For The Birthday Girl

I opened the cards first, starting with Mom’s, then Grandad, Uncle Robert, and Mark, as I could identify everyone’s handwriting, and they were all lovely, which got me more kisses as I thanked each one. I had a couple from the neighbours we are close to, several from the boys and girls I dance with, and two really nice personal cards from senior partners at work.


I moved on to opening my presents next, starting with the smaller ones, the first of which was from Grandad, and revealed a small dark blue ring box, holding what I thought was a pair of silver earrings. When I looked closer I could see they were a heart shape made of silver wire, with two round balls in the middle, revealing them as body jewellery. Recognizing the centre bar was horizontal, I blushed when I realised Grandad had bought them to go through my pierced nipples, and this was the most intimate present he’d ever given me. I gave him a big hug, saying they were lovely, to which he responded, “Come on then, Princess, show us what they look like.”

Taking his hint, I slipped off my nightie, leaving me wearing only my panties, and carefully removed my gold rings, fitting the silver hearts through the piercings. It was a little difficult to get them in, as the wires were nearly twice as thick as I normally wear, but I managed to work them in, stretching the holes to accommodate my new jewellery. It was quite painful forcing them through, which brought my teats erect, adding to the difficulty as the holes were compressed, but it left them both tingling. I hadn’t realised how much I’d become used to the rings and bars I’d been wearing day to day, but now I was aware of the feeling in my nipples all the time.

I went and looked at them in the mirror, finding them just as beautiful as I’d thought they would be, then went round each person so they could examine them closely, and take time to twist them round, and pull them till my titties were cone shaped.



Going back to the table, I found another small present from my Uncle Robert, with a slightly larger red box,  that held another set of body jewellery, a flat enamelled front piece shaped as a Red Ribbon with white polka dots, the fastening a steel bar across the back. I removed my hearts, putting them carefully back in their box, and then fitted my new body jewellery, slipping my hard teat through a hole in the middle of the ribbon. The retaining bar had to be pushed through just as hard as the other set, but the removable end ball was more difficult to fit as it was placed behind the ribbon, making me stretch my nipple out to get my fingers round the back of it. Dashing over to the mirror again, I saw they looked really nice, not as delicate as the silver hearts, but much more blatant. I wouldn’t be able to wear them at work, but they’d look good under a top when I went dancing, especially without a bra.



The next present was from Mom, I could tell because she covers the gift wrap in heart stickers and kiss stickers, there was a velvet box, about the size of my hand, and when I opened it, inside was a lovely shiny Jewelled Butt Plug with changeable Ruby and Diamond stones. I’d come across these on the web quite often, telling Mom how hot they looked in the pictures, wedged up a girl’s bottom, and she’d got me one of my very own. I looked it over for ages, measuring its size in my hand, feeling the weight, which was quite heavy really, and examining the jewels. When I said it was bigger than I thought it would be, Mom told me to hand it to Master Mark, then took my hands and pulled me across the breakfast bar, saying we’d better check it out.

Granddad and Uncle Robert sat either side of my pantie covered bottom, but it was soon fully exposed as they pulled them down, and made me step out of them, then took a cheek each and spread me wide open. Mark took the tube of KY that Mom had thoughtfully put in the box, and I watched as he coated the tapered plug liberally to help it slide in, but it still looked like it wouldn’t fit. I couldn’t see when he went behind me, but I soon felt the slippery object rubbing along my bum crease, probing gently at my hole every so often, till he began to work the tip at my rosebud. He went very slowly, pulling back every time my cheeks clenched, then returning quickly.

“Gentlemen,” he said to Grandad and Uncle Robert, “I think the young lady needs a distraction, if you would be so kind.”

Uncle Robert began to play with the pendant in my clit piercing, stretching my hood downward, till it began to hurt, then pulling it up towards my tummy, which skinned it back from my clit, exposing the erect shaft to Grandad’s fingers as he stroked and pinched it. When my hips began squirm as the sensations built in my pussy, Mark put more pressure on the plug, pressing it deeper so the tapered end opened my muscle ring wider, then backing off. After several advances, Master Mark instructed me to push back against the next thrust, and then relax when ordered. Pushing back altered my perception of the pressure against my rear entrance, then at Mark’s signal relaxing the muscles allowed the tapered plug to sink all the way into my butt, with the narrow section pulling it in completely.



I was amazingly full inside my bottom, without my rosebud being stretched too much by the slightly smaller diameter that held it open, and I could actually feel the weight of it pressing against the back of my vagina inside because I was bent over. This was so different to just having a dildo up my ass, where I was stretched for the full length of the shaft, and the softer material provided a little bit of give when I squeezed on it. Mark gave me a few minutes to get used to the sensations, moving the plug about just a little bit, while Grandad and Uncle Robert continued to play with my wet pussy, bringing me slowly towards an orgasm, but not quite there. Mom started to play with my nipples, taking a firm hold of them, and then Grandad and Uncle Robert gripped my upper thighs, holding me in place as I felt the plug being withdrawn. Gradually it was pulled out all the way, leaving my asshole feeling open and empty, but then Mark pushed it slowly back inside, making me shudder with passion as it dropped into place before he withdrew and inserted it again and again till I climaxed as he encouraged me to let go.

When I could stand, the sensations in my butt and lower tummy were amazing, and when Master Mark ordered me to walk up and down, I could feel the plug moving about inside me. It was quite heavy, and with each step it swayed backwards and forwards, twisting my anal ring, and pressing against the back wall of my pussy. Standing with my back to the mirror, I could see the Ruby peeping out between my cheeks, and when I bent over it looked like a jewelled rosebud, exactly like the photos I’d seen on the web. Master Mark instructed me to leave it in place for a while, so that I could become accustomed to it.

Wiggling my bum now and then, I continued to open some more presents, the next one from Uncle Robert, wrapped in Betty Boop paper, tied with a bright red ribbon. Inside was a Black Demi Bra with a red tongue motif embroidered on the cups, and when I tried it on, it looked like they were licking my nipples, which showed over the top edge of the bra. It looked fantastic, and I said thank you to Uncle Robert, giving him a hug and a kiss, and he bent down to lick my exposed nipples.



There was a second wrapped gift in with the bra, which I opened to find a pair of pink and silver bikini panties, embroidered in bright red thread with the word “Slut” across the front. They fitted a treat, and Uncle Robert said he’d bought the bra and panties for me to wear with my Salsa Fire dress, which is red and orange, and has a skirt that lifts when I spin. If my partner spins me fast enough, the skirt will raise level with my waist so that my slut panties would be on display to everyone on the dance floor. Also the bodice is fairly see-through, and I normally wear a plain bra with it, but the motif on these bra cups would be visible, and probably my nipples as well, especially if they get hard, which they often do when I’m dancing.




There was another present from Mom next, and  under the wrapping paper was a carry home bag from Emily’s Essentials, the lingerie shop run by Miss Emily, that we have sometimes visited. Underneath all the soft rose fragranced pink tissue was a gorgeous nightie in Red chiffon, trimmed with red lace, a wide band of printed flowers on the top and the panties, and gathered under the bust with a black satin ribbon. The top was see-through, with sleeves split on the underside, a hem that stopped level with my hip bones, and a wide front that ran down the inner edges of my breasts, leaving a 2 inch wide gap the rest of the way. It was totally impractical as nightwear, but it felt and looked stunning, as well as very sexy. All three guys thought it was beautiful, taking the opportunity to slip their hands into the top, to fondle my titties, and inside my panties as well



I only had 2 presents left now, both from Mark, and I opened the smaller package, finding a lovely black dildo, quite a bit larger than my current toys, but it was my first black one. When I thanked him, and gave him a kiss, he suggested that since I’d tried on all my other presents, it would be a good idea if I undressed and made sure this one was the right size and fit. In a flash I was totally naked, again, and Mark had placed the base of the dildo on a wooden dining chair, holding it upright while he told me to straddle it. With all my family watching, I slowly lowered my dripping pussy onto the end, rubbing it in my slit to lubricate it, then pushed the first couple of inches inside, gasping as it stretched my tunnel wider than I was used to. Telling me to ease back for a moment, Mark sent Mom and Uncle Robert to fetch the cheval mirror from Mom’s bedroom, then made me rub the end of the dildo along my groove and across my clit. A few minutes later the tall mirror was put in front of me so that I could see the thick black shaft pointing up between my legs, and the others gathered behind me to watch. Once more I inserted the head of the dildo into my pussy, letting it stretch open my entrance till it was pressing against the butt plug in my ass, and I had another inch inside my body.

Master Mark placed his hands on my shoulders, looking into my eyes through the mirror as it reflected my impaled cunny, “Katherine, what do you want to do?”

“I do all things to please my Master, since my body belongs to him.... and I love it”

I said this looking at the man who had control over all the sexual aspects of my life, knowing that he wanted to stretch my cunny, which had been so little used, and it thrilled me that I had an opportunity to please him. I could feel my cunny opening up as Mark pressed down on my shoulders, a slight stab of pain deeper in when another inch entered, as the flesh stretched beyond its previous limits. Even in such a delicate area it was bearable, especially when I watched the reflection of myself being forced onto this big shaft. Mark kept stopping to allow me time to adjust, then pressing me down even further, until I told him I could feel the dildo pressing hard into my cervix. There were still a couple of inches left to go, so I took a deep breath when Mark told me to, as I felt his fingers tighten on my shoulders, then he leaned his full weight into forcing me down the remaining distance. The breath whooshed out of me as I felt my insides move out of shape to make way for the big black cock driving into my tummy,  pushing my cervix up, moving my womb slightly forward, and even an ache deep in my ovaries as they were stretched. Mark felt between my spread thighs where even the lips of my pussy had been dragged inside when my love tunnel was elongated, and I twitched as he ran a finger nail over my clitoris as it stood out solidly.



It was really strange having to stand against the breakfast counter, leaned back on my elbows, legs wide apart as everyone came over to feel how stretched and very full I was, running fingers over my labia, and pressing the bump in my tummy. I was even made to freshen everyone’s coffee cup, walking back and forth to the kitchen area as both inserts moved around my insides. I was bent over the breakfast counter; my butt sticking out, as each person slowly pulled the dildo out of my pussy, and pushed it back inside again, then did the same with my butt plug. Finally the dildo was removed washed and put back in its box for later, and I opened my last present, with an aching emptiness between my legs.



Mark’s final present was a gorgeous Red Satin Spin Dress which was very much like one I’d seen at a Salsa conference several month’s ago, and had told Mom about when I got home. It had been beautifully gift wrapped, packed in tissue, with scented petals, and came from a very expensive shop in Atlanta which all my Salsa girl friends drool over. It was the softest red satin, with thin straps, fitted to the waist, then a really full flare on the skirt, which I could tell straight away would fly out when I was spinning. The bodice was covered in ruby gemstones that spread out over the rest of the dress, and there were even accessories with it, a red satin choker and four arm bands, with the same gemstones round them. I couldn’t stop saying how much I loved everything about the dress, and finally Mark interrupted me, saying, “So I don’t have to take it back then?”

I laid the dress down carefully, and went over to give him a hug and a big kiss, well several actually, as his hands roamed over my naked body, then he said I ought to try it on really, to make sure it would fit properly. As I turned to go and put on some undies first, Master Mark told me that wouldn’t be necessary, and I should just put the dress on over my lovely bare flesh, which I obediently did. The satin was very sensual as it slid lightly across my skin, caressing my nipples to an added hardness, slipping over my bare bottom, and folding in between my legs to embrace the smooth shaven pussy mound. I did a little dance for my audience, watching myself in the Cheval mirror that was still downstairs, just a few shines and spins, which lifted my skirt up beautifully. As I’d expected, when Mark made me spin faster and faster, the hem rose till the whole skirt was horizontal with my hips, and as I spotted the mirror, my naked bottom and pussy were completely displayed.



Mark said I would need to wear something underneath it, delightful as my bare charms were, and he handed me my butt plug with the Ruby in it, saying that would match my dress nicely, then presented me with another box he’d kept hidden so far. Inside was another set of body jewellery, two steel barbells with rubies mounted on the ends, about the size of a garden pea, which were for my nipples, and a curved barbell for my clit hood, with a ruby on top, and three pendant rubies hanging down two inches. There was also a curved barbell for my navel, with another large ruby on the top, and a wonderfully ornate, ruby encrusted star at the bottom, and Mark showed me how the toothed bulge at the back would be wedged right into my belly button.
Pulling my bodice down, Mark fitted my nipple jewels, then ordered me to lift my hem while he knelt and fitted the pendant bar to my clit, then eased the butt plug into my bottom. Finally, he attached the navel jewel, pressing it firmly in, and I was really surprised that it wasn’t painful in the least, but I could feel every time it moved. After straightening my dress, I was instructed to dance and spin again, and everyone agreed that I was now suitably covered, even though it was only my rosebud and the top of my slit that were concealed.

It would take some getting used to, dancing with a butt plug in, but Master Mark informed me that during practice sessions with just my group, I was only to wear my jewellery, never undies. If I went to social dances I was allowed to wear my usual undies, which as per house rules showed through my dress, but for competitions, or special dances, I was to buy some more erotic, skimpy panties, and half cup bras.
With just my jewellery under this dress, the rubies on my nipples clearly showed through the clingy fabric, and the navel jewel was even more obvious. Mark made me press my hands to the top of my thighs, which tightened the satin over my pussy mound, and the bump of my clitoris piercing was unmistakable, even showing the tiny claws on the ruby mount. The other thing was that all my Salsa friends knew I always showed my undies off, many of them having commented on it, but now they would also know that I wasn’t wearing any under my dress. When I explained this to Mark, he assured me that this was just a part of my sexual development , and if anyone asked, I was to tell them I wasn’t allowed to wear undies for practice. He also told me that I was to be proud enough to show my jewellery to any of my friends that enquired, and explain that they were presents from my Mom and my very good friend Mark. My friends now also had Master Mark’s permission to handle my body jewellery without complaint from myself, or the need to seek his approval, but it was my choice as to who I considered a friend. If there was someone in my dance group that I was uncomfortable with, I could refuse them without explanation, but I would have to confirm it with Master Mark later that day. If he disagreed with my reasons, then as my Master he could overrule me, and I might have to apologise to the person, and make whatever arrangements Master Mark decided upon. Of course, my safety and protection would be paramount, as always, and Master Mark would do whatever was in my best interests.



to be continued in - 23 Birthday Spanks


:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment