Monday 2 July 2012

23rd Birthday


My 23rd Birthday


Unexpected Guests

I really feel that I am such a fortunate young lady, because recently my birthdays just get better and better every year.

I didn’t publish a Birthday post last year because I was so busy with another event that was planned for later on, but I felt it was necessary that I let everyone know how wonderful I’m feeling this year.

I was 23 years old on Sunday 1 July 2012, but my birthday celebration actually began on Saturday, just before noon, when I answered the door to find Master Mark standing at my front step. I was so surprised that I almost jumped into his arms to hug him.

However, his body  language reminded me that it might be inappropriate, as he was stood with his hands clasped in front of him, smiling at my expression of shocked pleasure.

“Katherine,” he asked, “what were you planning to do today?”

It was nine months since he’d last asked me that question face to face, and my heart leaped at my opportunity to respond to my master again.

Lowering my head, I answered, “I do all things to please my Master, since my body belongs to him….. and I love it.”

I looked up as his smile grew wider. “Good girl,” he said, “would you like a cuddle?” his arms opening in invitation, and this time I did jump into them, wrapping my own round him, in a big hug. After a few moments snuggling into his neck, I felt his hand slide down to cup my bottom, and then lift the hem of my nightie to stroke my bare skin. While I could happily have stood there all day, Master Mark lifted his hands to my shoulders, slipped the straps of my nightie down my arms, then watched as it dropped to a pile round my feet, leaving me naked for his inspection. He ran his hands over my titties, tugging at the gold rings in my nipples, then trailed his fingers over my tummy, across my smooth mound, and finally into my wet groove. He took hold of the pendant body jewellery that hung from clitoral hood, causing my knees to begin to buckle has he stretched the fold of skin outward, and then lifted it till I could feel the breeze over my erect button.

Leaning forward, Mark kissed my cheek, and then asked me to announce our visitor to my Mom, turning my hip to direct me inside, leaving my nightie where it fell on the step, and closing the door behind us. As I entered the kitchen, I stood to one side, telling Mom we had a visitor, watching her face light up as our Master walked in, then she came forward to stand in front of him. She looked so confident as she stood proudly in her place, then said, “Master Mark, it’s an honor to have you visit us, and you are truly welcome in our house.”

Mark kissed Mom on both cheeks, then slipped her nightie from her shoulders, as he’d done mine, leaving her naked in front of him. “Thank you Michelle, for your greeting, so how are you feeling today?” he asked.

Mom lowered her head at this formal address, as I’d done, and responded, “I am a slut for the pleasures of my cunt…. And I love it.” She looked up to see his smile of approval, her own smile positively beaming as he said, “Good girl.” He held out his arms and they hugged each other, then Mark held out a hand to me, and I joined them for a long group hug.

When we asked how long he would stay for, Mark explained that he wanted to spend some time with his two favourite girls, so had arranged a week’s vacation that would take in my birthday, and the 4th of July celebrations. We both squealed with delight at the prospect of Mark being our guest for a whole week, giving him another hug, but he made it even more special by saying he’s not booked a hotel, so would it be alright if he shared our bed. I had to ask if he really meant it, and wasn’t just kidding us, but he assured us both that he would consider it the highlight of his vacation to live with two such lovely ladies during his stay.

Master Mark had us both sit on the high stools by the breakfast bar, with our legs spread wide apart so that our pussy’s were fully displayed, and he said how nice our body jewellery looked. I wore a curved bar through my vertical clit hood piercing, with a sapphire stone on top, and a pendant jewelled cat along the top of my slit. Mom has two horizontal piercings in her clit hood, and today she was wearing a silver sprung arrow that I’d bought for her birthday this year. The centre section went through one hole, with the flight screwed onto it, then it was bent together, put into the second piercing, and the arrow head attached. When you let go of the middle, it straightened out, making it longer, and pushed the sides of her clitoral hood apart, stretching the thin flesh with a gentle pressure that really focused Mom’s attention.

I was also wearing two gold rings through my nipples, the same ones that Master Mark had given me at my presentation last year. I normally wear them to work as they aren’t too noticeable, and I’d not changed them for my weekend jewellery yet.

We were told to play with our pussies while we chatted, and hold ourselves at the edge of orgasm until we were given permission to cum, which was beautifully distracting for us, and for Mark as well, and resulted in very wet stools where we both leaked all over them. After half an hour, Mark knelt in front of Mom, licking her stiff clitoris till she climaxed, then he licked my pussy, spreading it open so he could get his tongue inside me, as well as work on my clit, quickly bringing me to orgasm.

Mark had us remain naked while we prepared lunch, Mom making coffee while I made the sandwiches, and when he wasn’t watching our bare breast jiggling, he came and snuggled behind one of us, stroking his fingers gently over all the exposed flesh.
Lunch was eaten out by the pool, Mark dressed in shirt and slacks, Mom and I in just our jewellery, as we even had to take our sandals off. The contrast of being naked while our guest remained fully dressed was very erotic, and my pussy was tingling all the time.

We had intended doing our grocery shopping this afternoon, so Mark said he’d like to accompany us, taking us upstairs first to supervise our getting dressed. Selecting a pale blue sheer blouse, and slightly darker, lightweight flared skirt for Mom, with Royal Blue high heeled pumps and clutch purse.

For myself, Mark decided on a Lemon cotton sundress, embroidered in silk with small flowers, leaving out the narrow belt, Yellow and Green high heeled sandals, along with a Yellow embroidered shoulder purse, that tucked under my arm.

Both outfits were quite loose fitting, and we hadn’t been permitted any underwear, so when Mark had us catwalk for him, each step set our titties swaying, especially with the heels on, and we were instructed to make sure we swayed our hips as well. After a few minutes Mark was satisfied with our style, reminding us both to maintain the full model walk, crossing each step over the centreline. When we were finally ready, and had lifted our skirts to display our Master’s bare pussy to him, we went out to the car, Mark sitting in the back, while I drove, and Mom sat in the front passenger seat. There was a slight breeze as we walked down the driveway, and the feel of the warm air blowing all the way up inside my dress was thrilling, even more so than a Bare Pussy Day, as I rarely went without a bra, and both together added to the sensation.
We discussed how it felt for both of us, Mom and I, as we drove to the store, and Mark said he wanted to have a minimum clothing theme during his visit, for us girls, that is.

When we arrived at WalMart, Mark had me park as far away from the entrance as possible, so that we got a long straight walk towards the door, which let us practice our model walk. The further we went, the more my pussy lips rubbed together each time my legs crossed over, and I could feel my girl juice leaking out of my wet slit. Suddenly the breeze caught my skirt, and as it began to lift, Master Mark warned me to keep my hands still, and I allowed it to blow up at one side, exposing me right up to my hip. I could feel it blowing across my bare tummy, and I was nervously watching a man coming towards me as the wind changed, lifting the front of my skirt, showing my smooth shaven mound and wet groove. Master Mark quietly told me to just keep walking, and to smile, which I did, and the man almost crashed his shopping cart into a parked car. I managed to flash my pussy again, and my bare bottom, before we had finally reached the store, and Mom  had also had her skirt blown up several times.

Shopping with Master Mark was a wonderful experience, and he would often put his hand on my bottom as we walked round, or link arms, and he would point over to something on a shelf, pressing his hand against the bare breast beneath my dress. Walking down one aisle, we approached a group of teenage boys, and Mark told me to crouch down and adjust the buckle on my sandal, keeping my knees apart, and the guys could see right up my dress. I could just see them nudging each other, and they tracked us round the store for quite a while, managing to always keep in front of me whenever Mark wanted me to get something from a low shelf. I also had to reach into the frozen displays quite often, always with the corner wedged between the top of my legs so that I could feel the cold through my dress.

When we had checked out, Mom and I had a cart each, and in the exit Mark reached over to rearrange some of the groceries, managing to hook my hem over the bag clip, which he assured me left the top of my thighs covered, then he did the same to Mom. I could see that he was right, and although we were showing a lot of bare leg, we were still fairly modest. However, when the wind blew on the way back, our skirts filled up so that they lifted enough to again expose the whole of my pussy.

It was nearly 4pm now, and Mark said we needed to get back, though wouldn’t tell us why, and we had just put the groceries away when there was a knock at the front door, which I answered, wondering if Mark had arranged to have something delivered. It turned out he had, and I squealed when I saw Grandad and Uncle Robert stood there, and this time I did jump up and hug them both. I took them both inside, shouting to Mom that we had some more visitors, and she rushed over as soon as she saw them, joining us in a big group hug.

Mark explained that he thought it would be nice if all the family could celebrate my birthday together, because although they always phoned on the day, he knew that I missed actually having them there with me. He’d arranged all the flights, and also managed to keep it a secret from me and Mom so that he could spring the surprise on me. I was thrilled to see everyone, but knowing that Mark had asked to stay, I said that we might have a problem finding a bed for everyone, as there were so many of us. Mark had that under control as well, pointing out that Grandad usually took the guest room and Uncle Robert usually stayed in my room, so he would take the main bedroom, and we girls would have to rotate sleeping with one of the guys. They all had the biggest grins on their faces, and they laughed when Mom and I clapped our hands and said, “Oh goody, that’s wonderful.”

to be continued in - Catching Up With News


:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment