Monday 2 July 2012

Catching Up With News


My 23rd Birthday - Catching Up With News

Mom and I made some food for everyone while the guys took their luggage to their rooms, then after we’d eaten, we all sat round drinking coffee, and catching up with everyone’s news. Mark told a few stories about how he’d met Mom, and then later on got to know me, which prompted him to ask Grandad about when I was a young girl. Surprisingly, Grandad seemed able to recount not only the wonderful times he had enjoyed watching me grow up into a bright, helpful youngster, but also an endless stream of embarrassing antics I’d got up to. Uncle Robert chipped in a few interesting stories of his own, and the accounts also widened out to include Mom as well, when she was my age. After a while, Mark pointed out that there were an amazing amount of similarities between the two ladies of the house, with which we all agreed, and then he proposed that we should make this a formal study, rather than casual observations that might be forgotten about.

I was sent to get two notebooks and pencils, handing one to Grandad, who Mark gave the task of making notes about his daughter, and one to Uncle Robert who was tasked with recording details about his niece, me. The first ten minutes were comparisons of pretty regular things, education, qualifications, hobbies, personality traits, with plenty of discussion by everybody, and several arguments by Mom and I about the scoring. Thinking about the questions so far, I said it sounded like a job interview, and Mark had this wicked smile on his face, complimenting me on a wonderful idea. When I asked what the job was going to be, Mark said they’d have to have a management meeting to decide, but he was positive they could keep a lovely young lady occupied, in one way or another.

The questions then became a lot more personal, and interesting, starting with intimate measurements, for which Mom and I both had to undress and submit to a tape, since the guys wouldn’t take our word for what size we were. Even then, it needed repeated attempts to position the tape before everyone was satisfied with the final information. Of course, being stripped naked, turned, positioned, and fondled, meant we were both extremely juicy, with an erect clitoris and nipples providing more things to measure, and to play with.

The soggy state of our pussies lead on to tales of two young schoolgirls that could never keep their panties clean and dry, and the discipline this poor behaviour resulted in being dispensed. Mom was sent to fetch our punishment toys, and Mark was given a demonstration of various methods Grandad  and Uncle Robert used to punish our bottoms, pussies, and titties. They didn’t use a great deal of force, but we still became red and sore after four or five different sessions, which Grandad pointed out still made us produce a lot of girl juice. We were scored for how quickly we colored up in each area, how much we wriggled about, and how much noise we each made during our spanking.

Uncle Robert wanted a comparison of our sexual arousal, recalling how much he loved to watch Mom when she would cum while she was being disciplined, despite trying desperately to hide it. I found myself blushing when he admitted that I was even more fun to watch, since I was much easier to push over the edge, and never tried to suppress my climax once it started. For this part of the game, Grandad played with Mom’s pussy, and Uncle Robert played with mine, without penetration, while Mark timed how quickly each of us reached a climax while standing up. We were then cuddled till we got our breath back, before the guys changed places, Grandad was timekeeper, Uncle Robert looked after Mom, and the lovely Master Mark took care of me. This time we were going to be licked and sucked to orgasm, but again there was no penetration allowed, only buttons and slits till we were both squirming round as our men tried to keep in contact with us. After another cuddle, and some passionate kisses “to keep us warmed up”, Mom and I were positioned on the sofa with our bottoms on the edge of the cushions. Grandad knelt between my legs, his cock resting on my shaven mound with my pussy already twitching in anticipation, and Mom, the lucky thing, had  Mark’s cock poised to enter her dripping slot. When they started to fuck us, it was totally delicious, more so because Mom was laid out next to me. I could watch her being fucked by Mark, then watch Grandad push his hard prick deep inside my own wet pussy, and he kept rubbing it upward against my G-spot. I came first on that one, squeezing down with my cunt muscles, till I felt the first spurts of Grandad’s cum inside me, then he pulled out and shot more spunk over my mound and tummy. Mom was quite a few minutes behind me, and I think her and Mark had forgotten it was supposed to be a race, getting carried away in the passion of fucking each other.

When they separated, Mom looked over at my spunk covered pussy, then at Mark, and said to him, “Would it please my Master if I cleaned my daughter?” Leaning forward to give Mom a kiss, Mark granted her permission, so she knelt in front of me and licked the warm sperm from my smooth skin. Changing position so that she was straddling me in a 69, Mom started to lick up the spunk dribbling out of my hole, and after I’d gazed at her wet slit, I looked over at Mark longingly.
“Yes my lovely servant,” he said to me, “you may drink your Master’s juice from your Mom’s beautiful pussy.”

I’ve licked Mom countless times, but this was just so special, tasting my Master’s spunk at his command, from my own Mother, and I took care to clean her thoroughly.

When Mom and I had finished our little show for our guests, which was very much appreciated, and we were all sat around talking, Mark asked when our next period was due to start, which I told him was going to be next Monday, the day after my birthday. I apologised for spoiling everyone’s fun, unless they wanted it messy, but Mark asked if we would postpone it for a week. When I said I didn’t think that was possible, Mark explained that it was my contraceptive pill that controlled my period, so instead of starting week 4, if I skipped that, and went to day 1 of my next packet, I could delay the bleeding. I’d not heard of that before, and neither had Mom, but when I asked if I could skip all my periods, Mark told me I could miss most of them, and have only 4 a year without any health problems. I’m going to ask my MD on my next check up.

After cuddling and chatting for a while longer, Mark announced the sleep rota , but first, the Sanctification Ritual for both the girls would take place in the lounge, with Master Mark’s prick instead of a dildo, and in front of everyone else. When we had finished, Grandad went up to the guest room, and Uncle Robert took Mom up to my bed with him. Mark took me to sleep with him in Mom’s bed which meant I woke up in my Master’s arms on my birthday morning. What nicer present could a girl want?

On Sunday morning I was woken by Mark kissing my nipples, and a gentle tug on my clit as he pulled the cat on my piercing upwards, stretching the hood clear of my shaft so he could run his fingernail along the exposed underside. I tried to wish him good morning, but every touch to my clit, and lick of my nipples made me shudder and gasp until a gentle orgasm washed over me. Mark kept licking and stroking me softly for ages, holding me at my peak till my back began to arch and all my muscles locked me into a bow. At last he let me down, pulling me on top of him, his erect prick nestled between my thighs, prodding my wet groove as we talked, with the occasional kiss as he kneaded the cheeks of my bum. When we could smell the aroma of fresh brewed coffee drifting up from the kitchen, Mark spanked my bottom, saying, “Come on Birthday Girl, you’re needed downstairs. Put some clothes on that lovely naked body, and get your butt moving.”

While he put on shorts and a t-shirt, I slipped into my pink spotty nightie and panties, not that it did much for my modesty as it was quite transparent, but it looked all girly and feminine, which I knew the guys would appreciate.



The others were already in the kitchen when we arrived, Mom was wearing a white negligee, but Uncle Robert wouldn’t allow her to fasten the front, so whenever she moved, the air took it backwards, exposing all the front of her otherwise naked body. Grandad had a robe on, and Uncle Robert wore a T-shirt and shorts like Mark. They all wished me Happy Birthday, and I got hugs and kisses from everyone, and a few stray hands under my nightie, which soon had me squirming as I was still sensitive from my earlier orgasms. Mom made us all eat breakfast, juice, cereal, and toast, before she would allow me to start opening any presents or cards, by which time the anticipation had me hyped up like a schoolgirl.


to be continued in - Presents For The Birthday Girl


:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment