Tuesday 3 July 2012

Dining out


My 23rd Birthday - Dining out

After we’d all cleaned up and dressed for dinner, Mark took us out to a wonderful French restaurant, half an hour up the I4, about 20 miles away, and we enjoyed the most delicious meal. We had Duck, cooked in two different ways, with the leg having a subtly different taste to the breast, but they complimented each other beautifully. Dessert was a warm French style Bread Pudding, with fresh berries, chocolate, and Cherry Vanilla ice cream.
The atmosphere in the restaurant was truly magical, nice seductive dim lighting with traditional French music playing in the background, but still quiet, with a very homely feel to it. It wasn’t a touristy place either, and the diners seemed to be friendly local people, which added to the general ambience, and in all we had a marvellous evening.

I wore my new red dress, and as Master Mark had specified earlier in the day, I was only allowed to wear my Ruby body jewellery underneath it, nipple, navel, and clit barbells, and my butt plug as well. The cab ride over there was awesome, way beyond what I’d expected, as every bump in the road bounced my bottom on the plug, and Mark kept cuddling me closer so that I had to lean over and twist the shaft inside me. Several time during the meal he would ask me to pass something to one of the others, so I had to reach over, lifting my bottom from the chair, then sit down again on my jewelled plug. Whenever I looked down I could see my nipple bars showing through my dress, and because Mark was seated next to me, he would put his hand on my waist, grip the material, then make me reach for something, so that I leaned forward and he pulled down. Half a dozen times my bodice slipped far enough to bare my nipple, complete with its piercing, and he’d told me to pay no attention to it until he gave me permission to straighten it up.

After we’d eaten, we took a few turns on the small dance floor, where several pieces of music were suitable for slow Latin dances, and Mark was excellent at making me Shine and Spin. Quite a few times my skirt lifted really high, or I managed to flick the hem right up, so my bottom and pussy were exposed, and I executed a sashay back to Mark with my hem held high enough that he said he could see my pubic line. I was so thrilled to be shown off like this as I danced with my lovely Master, that I could feel the juice sliding along my thighs. I had a few dances with Uncle Robert, who delighted in spinning me round him, and dipping while he slid his hand up my leg, taking my skirt with it.

When we were back at the table, everyone said there were a few times during my dances when the marks from my spanking were visible as well, and they could see several of the other diners watching me. Some of them were even nudged by their partners to point out some of my higher spins. In all it was a wonderful time, and a lovely addition to my birthday celebrations.


:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment