Wednesday 13 October 2010

Doctors Visit 2 - LactationTest

Introduction -
A few weeks after my 21st birthday I received a call from my MD's office to make an appointment for a special checkup, and the receptionist organised it to coincide with the end of the next period when I would be available.

I was going to write a quick account of my visit, but so much happened during the day that I decided to try and record it all, both for my own benefit in times to come, and also for anyone else that might read my story, and perhaps enjoy it. What I have done is split it up into multiple posts, or it would be much too long as a single narrative. Then I have linked them together so I can navigate to all the different parts of the account.

Please try and read them in order, it will make your experience much more enjoyable.

Initial Obs – posted here

Lactation Test (this post) – posted here

Student Training – posted here

Dilation Test – posted here

Extension Test – posted here

Compression Test – posted here

Farrel Drawings – posted here

Overnight – posted here

********************************


Lactation Test

The head of the exam table was now raised until I was sitting up, which the doctor told me was for a breast examination, but as she began to press and squeeze my tittie, I asked her to please be careful because I was rather tender. “Ah, good,” she said, “that will be due to the tablets you've been taking for the last few days getting you prepared for a lactation test. It's a very important part of this study that we investigate your ability to produce milk, without the undesirable consequences of having to go through a pregnancy, especially as you're still single”. She gently took hold of my right breast, asking how it felt as she tested how firm the flesh was, stopping whenever I winced as the soreness increased too much. “I'm very pleased with you this time, Katie, you're much more responsive than in any of your previous screens, so I think we may get some good results this time”.

I have been signed up with Doctor Beverley Forrest for a research program since I was twelve years old, monitoring the development of thousands of girls throughout the country. Every year, just after my birthday, I would come in to her office for a full physical, and every three years it would be for a much more extensive investigation, including some medication during the week before my visit.

She expalined that the tablets I had been taking were a low dose Estrogen and Progesterone, which prevent several of the usual bodily changes that ocurred during my period from returning to normal, in particular, my breasts. This was to facilitate a lactation test, and the low dose tablets taken twice daily for seven days caused the breasts to swell as the milk glands enlarge further.

Day 5 of the cycle, coinciding with my examination, requires an increase in the Prolactin levels to stimulate full milk production, and this was accomplished with the second set of tablets that I took, so it was now time to releive some of the pressure that was building up. I was instructed to massage my breasts with my hands, working towards the nipples, then roll the teats between my thumb and forefinger. It was quite uncomfortable handling my tender boobs, especially my sensitive nipples, but the constant stimulation was tickling my clit, which provided a welcome distraction.

Doctor Forrest phoned the nursing station, asking for the Lactina pump to be brought to her office, then she turned and told me that they'd soon have me sorted out, and comfortable again, as the nurse was bringing in a breastpump that would empty me in no time at all. Somehow, my relief over this news was tinged with apprehension. I'd tried breast pumping at home on a few occasions, and found it to be very enjoyable, for erotic purposes, but at the moment I thought my titties were too sore to cope with the pressure, especially when the nurse wheeled in the large Lactina pump, on a trolly. This looked a much more powerful machine than the small hand pump that I owned, or even the Symphony breastpump that Dr Forrest had used on my previous visits, and I was getting a little worried about it.

"Don't be concerned, little one," she said, noticing my expression, "the nurse and I will take very good care of you. Let's just make you more comfortable, shall we". Both of them came over and wrapped soft velcro straps around my ankles, knees, wrists, and elbows, effectively securing me to the table, with little chance of moving very far.

"An hour after taking your Prolactin tablet, suction should have been applied to the area of each nipple," the doctor explained, "or manual expression employed to draw milk into your ducts. So by now, I imagine you're rather full." Her hand began to stroke my firm breast, and across my erect nipple, making them burning hot, and sending shivers through my restrained, naked form. The nurse also started to carress my other breast, more than doubling my stimulation, and she also squeezed my engorged teat painfully, causing me to pant, breathlessly.

Doctor Forrest took the breast cups that the nurse handed her, placing them over each of my breasts, centered on my nipples. "Level 2 to start with, please Sandra". I cast a nervous glance at the young woman controlling the machine, noting her badge, Sandra Ashton - Nursing Trainee, then she turned a rotary switch 2 clicks, and a light suction pulled at my breasts. It was hardly noticeable, at the moment, but as it pulsed, every 2 or 3 seconds, the vacuum gradually increased, and my teats were drawn further into the cups.

"OK, Katie, we now use an aerosol spray of Oxytocin to your pulse spots during the suction phase to put the let down reflex into action, causing the milk ducts to contract and eject milk from your lovely nipples." Dr Forrest sprayed a cool liquid on the inside of my wrists, my lower neck, and the inside top of my thighs. "This should be repeated every 3 hours to maintain your lactation for as many days as may be required, although, with the Lactina pump, we could keep you producing milk for a few years. How does that sound, sweetheart, do you fancy being a milk maid, it would pay quite well you know".

It wasn't a very attractive prospect at the moment, my breasts hurt too much, but after ten minutes of suction, I still hadn't produced any milk, despite the pressure being increased to level 5 already.

"We will need some duct pins, I think," the doctor told the nurse, and to my relief she turned off the pump, pulling the cups off my breasts while the suction slowly reduced, stretching them painfully till the cups released with a loud pop. Doctor Forrest brought over a leather case from a display cabinet, opening it up to show me the black velvet interior, with a row of about a dozen slender pins that looked like hypodermic needles. Knowing of my phobia about injections, the doctor started to explain, "These are not needles, Katie, so you don't have to worry, they're Nipple Duct Pins, solid shafts with a safely rounded end. They are based on a Galactography cannula which is used to inject dye into a lactiferous duct for mammography, in cases of breast lumps, and these are 30 Gauge in size, that's 0.25 mm. We use them for clearing blocked ducts, particularly in nursing Moms, and I think your milk ducts have become clogged so that you're not letting out the breast milk that you're now producing."

While I was grateful that I wasn't going to be stuck with sharp needles, the idea of having my ducts cleared was not something I looked forward to. The doctor told me that all women start to lactate during their period, that's why their breasts get swollen. Usually it went away after a couple of days, and the fluid leaked through the teats and was washed away during a shower, hardly being noticed. Unfortunately, it sometimes tended to block the ducts down the nipple, which is what appeared to have happened to me, so I would now have mine cleaned out thoroughly, and all the dried, solidified breast milk was going to be removed. This would allow initial lactation to be started up right away, and then I could be brought into full production of mother's milk well before the end of the week.

Dr Forrest took one of the pins from her case, Nurse Sandra took another, and began to work it into the small indentations in my nipples. Gradually they dug the lance deeper and deeper into the centre of each hard teat, twisting it round slightly, and dragging out a yellow, waxy paste which they casually wiped on a gauze pad placed on my chest. It was a really painful procedure at times, though mostly it just felt weired to sense something moving about inside my body, and I was coping quite well so far. Quite often I play rough with my own breasts, and hurting my nipples turns me on very strongly as I try to push my limits, so this was similar, but now I had no control, and couldn't go easy on myself. Calling a halt was not an option just yet, so I gritted my teeth, and stuck it out. Dr Forrest wiped my brow every now and then, encouraging me that I was doing great, but after a kiss on my forehead, she returned to tormenting my poor nipples. I moaned and whined, as each of the ten main milk ducts were scraped out by the doctor, and my other bloated nipple was ruthlessly attended to by Nurse Sandra. Putting the duct pins down, they now started to manipulate my delicate titties, both smiling as I was now crying from the soreness in both hard nipples. The nurse viciously pinched and twisted the dark end of each bloated tit, gripped the aureole, then pulled really hard, slowly letting the compressed flesh slide between her fingers, while the doctor wrapped a hand round each globe, and squeezed gently to keep up the internal pressure. Nurse Sandra repeated this most punishing action at least a dozen times on each poor breast, then once more they poked out the obstructions with the milk duct pins. It needed four repetitions before Doctor Forrest was finally satisfied with my progress, and I let out a sigh of relief to hear this portion of my treatment was now finished with. The nurse cleaned up all the residue from my breasts, wiping my sore nipples with a cloth, then the doctor told me to watch how well I'd done. Gripping one globe tightly, she squeezed it hard with one hand, then rolled the bulging nipple between her firm fingers. While I was strugling to cope with the pressure inside my tittie, I was amazed to see a thick yellow paste discharge from around my swollen teat, oozing out painfully from the milk ducts. Increasing amounts were expelled until my whole nipple was covered in the repulsive looking stuff, then my other tit was agonizingly milked of it's own thick waste. I was determined that I would wash my nipples much more thoroughly whenever I had a shower, and not allow this sort of crap to accumulate inside my body. Finally, the discharge began to thin out, becoming paler in color, and the nurse once more cleaned up my aching nipples.

Taking the breast cups that the nurse handed her, Dr Forrest placed them over each of my breasts again, "Level 3 this time, please Sandra". I looked over at the young nurse as she turned the switch round 3 clicks, and a light suction once more pulled at my tender breasts. Now it seemed so much more noticeable than before, and as it pulsed every few seconds, the vacuum grew slowly stronger, drawing my teats deeper into the plastic cups.


"Right, Katie, let’s use this Oxytocin spray on your pulse spots again, to get your let down reflex working, and we’ll see if we can get some milk out of you this time." Dr Forrest sprayed liquid on the inside of my wrists, my lower neck, and the inside top of my thighs, and within seconds I could feel my breasts tingling. My teats had swollen up a lot more, and ached terribly, as the pump suction increased, making me especially stressed as to how much of this I could take.

Dr Forrest stroked my cheek reassuringly, “Come on, sweetheart, you’re doing really well so far, and you’re almost ready to start. Just a few more minutes.” Her hand was now stroking my tummy, moving lower to my bald love mound, her touch distracting me from the discomfort in my titties. Dipping into my slit, I felt her fingertip rub across my clit, and my hips lifted towards her, seeking the stimulation, wanting more pleasure to offset my tenderness. As my love button was teased more and more, I relaxed into the sexual feelings spreading through my body, when suddenly I could feel a rush in my nipples, like having a pee. “Look, Katie,” said the doctor, “you're starting to leak now. Can you see the milk coming out of your teats.”

I watched as creamy colored droplets began to form on my nipples, running slowly together before dripping into the collecting cups. Nurse Sandra turned the control switch to 4, increasing the suction to make the drops form faster, then up to 5, to start a steady stream flowing. It was fascinating to see myself being milked like this, something I'd never expected till I was married, and feeding my baby, but now it was happening, and I'd not even been pregnant.

“OK, baby, we need a measurement of your first flow for the study, taken over the next ten minutes, while Sandra steps up the suction. Just relax, and imagine your tiny baby is suckling on your teats, pulling hard to get her feed, building her strength up to grow big and strong.” Dr Forrest's visual description worked, and as I relaxed, I could see the milk flowing faster, then the nurse stepped up the suction switch another notch. I watched as my swollen nipples started spraying milk onto the inside of the plastic cups, and I could actually feel it being drawn out of my bloated titties, through the teats, with a tingle that was spreading quite pleasurably into the whole of my breasts.

“You're slowing down, Katie,” said Dr Forrest, “we've expressed nearly 1.5 ounces, and there are only two minutes left, but we need to try for a full 2 ounces. Sandra is going to step up the suction a lot more now, which may become uncomfortable, but please try to bear with us. I'm sure you can do this with no trouble. I want you to ask us to increase the pressure every time I signal you, so you can show us what a brave girl you can be.”

Doctor Forrest knew that I played this game at home, either on my own, or with Mom, and we'd discussed it several times during my visits. Whenever I wanted to push my limits, either pleasure or pain, I would take myself up to a normal level, then say “More please,” and increase whatever I was doing at the time, or Mom would increase it, if we were playing together. The doctor placed her hand over my girlcleft, fingers on top, with her thumb hooked under my clit, and squeezed with her fingertips digging into my flesh, which I knew was her signal. I knew I didn't really have a choice in this, since I'd relinquished control to Dr Forrest at the beginning of the session, so I obediently said, “More please, Nurse,” and Sandra complied with my request. I could feel my milk flowing out of my nipples faster, and the tingling in the end of my breasts increased so that it was no longer just a background sensation, more like having Mom's heavy duty vibrator pressed on them. After about 30 seconds, Dr Forrest squeezed my cunny again, harder this time, and her thumbnail dug into the base of my clit, stroking up and down the shaft. “More please, Nurse,” I asked again, hearing two more clicks this time, and feeling a much greater increase in the suction on my titties. I heard Nurse Sandra say, “That's level 7 now Doctor, there's plenty more to go yet, though,” as she came over to my side, held the breast cups, and pulled them upwards slightly, stretching my titties with them. Expecting them to come off, and relieve the pressure, I was disappointed to see they were securely attached, and my nipples were being drawn further down the tubes, milk streaming out of them. Once more, Dr Forrest dug her fingers into my mound, and I thrust my hips upward, hard into the sharp nails. “Please Nurse Sandra,” I asked, with a pleading tone in my voice, “please can you turn up the suction on my titties.” Another click on the pump made me arch my back, and my hands tried to reach up, but the Velcro straps held me secure, as I watched my poor bosom being sucked further into the cones of the shields, my nipples extended nearly an inch long.

“Nearly there Katie, just another 30 seconds,” Dr Forrest informed me, then squeezed my cunny hard again.

Struggling now to keep focussed, I responded, “mmm More please.” Another click, “That’s level 9 now Katie,” said the nurse, “I’m sure you’d like to take another step, wouldn’t you darling.”

Because she emphasised the last part of her comment, my submissiveness raised the hair on my neck, making me gasp out, “Yes please,” even though both my titties were now hurting deep inside, and I could see my teats getting longer. The milk flow was only just a few drops, but the sensations through my milk ducts were awesome, setting off against the burning passion deep in my girlcleft as the doctor rubbed her thumb across my erect clit. I knew I wasn’t at my limit though, so I asked for another notch, bending backwards as it hit, then a few seconds later another click, and I exploded in orgasm as shattering waves of passion raced through me.

Dr Forrest stroked my hair as I got my breath back, and calmed down, complementing me very highly for being able to deliver 2.3 ounces of milk on my first session, adding that she would now expect higher volumes on future events. Nurse Sandra now removed the shields from my breasts, the suction having been released, wiped me down with a cloth, then released the Velcro straps from my arms and legs. The doctor examined my breasts carefully, and they were much softer now that the milk pressure had been drained, more comfortable, although my nipples were still a little sore when she rolled them between her fingers. Using a ruler, she measured the length and diameter of both teats, writing the results in my notes, then gripping tighter, she pulled hard on my right nipple, checking how far it could be stretched, repeating it on my left nipple as well.

I asked if I could use the bathroom, as I was dying to pee, and Dr Forrest said, “Yes Katie, you have my permission, because we need a urine sample for analysis. Stand up, please.” When I had carefully climbed off the table, Dr Forrest commanded, “Straight!”, and I immediately stood to attention while she rubbed my lower tummy, just above my pubis, and pressed on my bladder, till I almosed pee’d myself. “Mmm, you do seem rather full, young lady. Nurse, can you pass me a large sample cup please.” I had to spread my legs while the doctor held a glass container under my cunny for me to pee into as they both watched. I pulled my slit apart so as not to spray everywhere, then carefully released my bladder, holding back some of the pressure, but the container soon filled, and I was ordered to stop. I love being made to stop in mid flow, struggling not to wet myself, it’s one of the games Mom and I play quite often, but it has an added pique in front of strangers. Well, not real strangers today, since I know Dr Forrest very well, and have seen Nurse Sandra a few times, but toilet games are very private usually. The nurse said they had no more containers in the office, and I would have to finish in the restroom, so she took my elbow, and guided me firmly out of the office, across the corridor, and into the restroom, where she stood holding the door open, instructing me to squat with my knees apart, but not to sit down. I gratefully released the rest of my flow into the pan, but Nurse Sandra kept ordering me to stop every few seconds, adjust my position slightly, usually to a more revealing one, then let me continue. Another patient came into the restroom, she'd no doubt seen me walk naked out of the doctor's office, but now she stood and openly admired my nude body as I was toilet trained by the nurse. Being so brazenly displayed while performing my private bodily functions was making my pussy twitch with excitement, and when I'd finished, the nurse ordered me out to the wash basins, then wiped between my legs as an added humiliation.

In all the years that Dr Forrest has been caring for my health, I have often been taken from room to room with no care for how I was dressed, or undressed, in full view of all the patients in the small waiting room, and no-one has ever, to my knowledge, made any complaint about my display. Mind you, I was not the only patient to suffer this shameful display, over the years I must have seen a dozen others paraded around completely undressed, especially to the restroom.

** That's all for now, but the story continues in further posts ....



Initial Obs – posted here

Lactation Test (this post) – posted here

Student Training – posted here

Dilation Test – posted here

Extension Test – posted here

Compression Test – posted here

Farrel Drawings – posted here

Overnight – posted here


Please try and read them in order, it will make your experience much more enjoyable.


hugs from Katie

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment