Wednesday 3 November 2010

Doctors Visit 5 - Extension Test

Introduction -
A few weeks after my 21st birthday I received a call from my MD's office to make an appointment for a special checkup, and the receptionist organised it to coincide with the end of the next period when I would be available.

I was going to write a quick account of my visit, but so much happened during the day that I decided to try and record it all, both for my own benefit in times to come, and also for anyone else that might read my story, and perhaps enjoy it. What I have done, is split it up into multiple posts, or it would be much too long as a single narrative. Then I have linked them together so I can navigate to all the different parts of the account.

Please try and read them in order, it will make your experience much more enjoyable.

Initial Obs – posted here

Lactation Test – posted here

Student Training – posted here

Dilation Test – posted here

Extension Test (this post) – posted here

Compression Test – posted here

Farrel Drawings – posted here

Overnight – posted here

********************************


Extension Test

When Nurse Sandra had put the breast pump away, after relieving the pressure in my lactating tits, Dr Forrest came back into the exam room to continue my tests.


“Hello Katie, you’ve done very well so far, how are you feeling?” asked the doctor.

“I’m OK, doctor, thank you,” I replied quietly, lowering my eyes, “a little bit sore down there, but I can cope with it.” I added quickly. “It’s more difficult than usual, but I’m trying to be a brave girl.”

“Well, you’ve done very well in your tests so far, little kitten,” she complimented me, “and I’m extremely pleased with how determined you’ve been to co-operate.” She leaned over and kissed my cheek gently, then added, “Unfortunately, the next set of tests will be even more distressing for you. We need to assess your elasticity in certain areas by means of extension evaluations, and because you have reached this stage of the research program it will become much more intense. You have been part of the study with us since you were twelve years old, monitoring your development, along with thousands of other girls throughout the whole country, and to be quite honest Katie, you’re my star subject.”

Dr Forrest instructed me to stand up, in front of her, and I obediently presented myself, feet apart, hands behind me, shoulders back so that I thrust my chest forward. She reached out to stroke my bare pubic mound softly, sending shivers of pleasure through me, then, looking into my eyes, she asked, “How old do you feel right now munchkin?”

She knew quite well that her term of endearment would trigger me, as it always does, so I answered her in my softest voice, “I’m twelve Miss.”

With a lovely smile, she asked me the key phrase, “Are you going to be a good little girl, Katie?”

In response to the doctor’s question, I lowered my head, and said in a soft, quiet voice, “Yes Miss, of course I am.” This signified my acceptance, as it had earlier, and offered her complete control over me during the rest of my visit.

Nurse Sandra brought over a chest brace and fastened it onto me, rather like a bra with no cups, leaving my breasts sticking out in front of me. I’d worn this before, in previous reviews, and the doctor used a ruler to measure how far my titties extended from the base board to my aureole, and from the base to the end of my nipple. Measurements were taken of both breasts, and as usual my right side was a little more developed than my left, which is not unusual, and as she recorded the findings, Dr Forrest confirmed that I had grown a small amount since my last visit, and the lateral difference was still consistent. On my other visits Dr Forrest would take hold of my nipples, and pull them slowly outward, then measure them again, but she informed me that the requirement at this level, and in future reviews, was to use mechanical extension. The nurse brought over a metal frame, made of thin rods, two of which she fitted into grommets on the chest brace, one at the outer edge of each breast, turning them till they clicked into place. There was a cross piece which had two round pieces of metal, about the size of a soda bottle cap, in line with my nipples, and the nurse put a long screwed rod through the middle of each one. Onto the ends, she hooked a spring clamp, like the ones on my skirt hanger at home, making me bite my bottom lip as I imagined what was going to happen to me very soon. Dr Forrest asked if I was ready, then, when I nodded, she held my breast while she fastened the right clamp over my nipple, right at the base of my aureole. The plastic cover at the end of the clamp was covered with small protrusions, like little spikes, which now dug into my teat so it wouldn’t slip out, but the pressure wasn’t too much. Dr Forrest attached the second clamp to my other nipple, in the same place, then tightened the wing nuts on the screwed rod, just far enough to take up the slack. She measured the distance from the base plate, telling me that it was now the same position as the initial reading, then began to turn the screws again. I watched as my breasts elongated into cone shapes, pulling against my chest, the flesh around my aureoles gradually turning white as the pressure built up, and the pain beginning to increase. Surprisingly the doctor stopped there, saying my breasts needed a rest, but we would continue with my labia.

She pulled up a small stool in front of me, sitting on it so her eyes were level with my bare cunny, then slapped the inside of my thigh, ordering me to spread so she could reach in. With my feet about a yard apart, she had clear access to my girl cleft, which she gripped with both hands then tugged downward and apart, spreading my flower. Reaching inside my slit, she took firm hold of my inner petals, slowly pulling them further and further down, stretching them out. I love having my pussy handled like this, and I couldn’t help clenching my butt, and pushing my hips forward, a small moan escaping my lips as I felt a trickle of girl juice run out of me.

Dr Forrest let go and slapped my prominent mound with her open hand, “Behave, young lady,” she instructed me, “you’re not too big to get a spanking ,you know. We’ve only just started on your little cunny, so I can’t imagine what you’ll be like before we’re through with you.”

She held out her hand, and Nurse Sandra passed her another metal clamp, like those on my titties, and the doctor clipped it towards the back of my small petal, followed by another one on the other lip, then matching clamps at the front, alongside my clit. Spreading my larger petals outward, more clamps were fastened on those, lined up with the ones on my small lips, and with eight of them now biting into my tender flesh, it was beginning to sting. However, it was that lovely tingling feeling I get when I do this to myself in my bedroom. Dr Forrest now began to attach shiny metal teardrops to each clamp, carefully easing the weight onto them, so they gradually extended my labia with each addition. The doctor added a bow spring to each set of clamps on my outer labia, pushing them apart so that my cleft was spread wider, and my small petals now hung down on their own, without touching anything, and I could feel the air moving across them.

Dr Forrest called the nurse over to look at my cunny, “Come and see Sandra, we have a tiny visitor peeping out. Can you see this little girl’s clitoris becoming erect, isn’t it just so sweet?”

Talking about my most private places like this was not helping my self control, and even though I’d been told to behave, I could feel my hood peeling back and my clit pulsing with passion. The nurse reached over to the instrument tray, and brought back a short, narrow, clamp, showing me the soft pads inside the jaws, which she said would protect my clitoral hood when she clamped it on. I’ve never clamped that part of my cunny before, but the thought of it was definitely arousing, as well as the fear that it might hurt. I could feel the soft inner jaw sliding right inside the covering, one side against my skin, and the other rubbing along the shaft of my clit, till it pressed against the base. When Nurse Sandra released the clamp, it wasn’t painful at all, but the stimulation in the top of my slit, and on my clitoris, was exquisite. Dr Forrest took a smaller teardrop, clipped it on to my new clamp, then slowly lowered her hand as it pulled more and more on my hood, and I could actually feel the skin covering my clitoris up, hiding it from view.

“That’s much better,” Dr Forrest announced, “we don’t want that little piece of equipment coming out till later on in the show.” She picked up her ruler again, and measured how far she had stretched my pussy lips, writing it onto my chart, but she didn’t inform me whether I was doing well or not.

Standing up, the doctor rotated the screws on my chest brace a couple of more turns, bringing the pressure in my titties back to where it had been before, and adding another inch onto their length. I was now instructed to walk to the other side of the room, and my natural body rotation as I balanced put a series of intense stresses on my restrained chest. The other interesting effect was that the metal teardrops swung about slightly, knocking into each other with a succession of gentle musical notes that made me sound like a wind chime.

When I returned to stand in front of Dr Forrest again, she added another weight to each of my pussy clamps, tightened the screws attached to my nipples, stretching my breasts even more, then had me walk across the room once more. After this, my breast screws were slackened off, and the clamps relocated to grip the end of my teat, which was much more painful than it was further up, then they were tightened again, and I watched as the whole of my nipple was severely stretched. When I had spent several minutes being elongated, the doctor took a final set of measurements, recording them in my notes, then announced that she was extremely pleased with my progress. I had now achieved nearly two inches extension on my breasts, and labia, with one inch on my nipples, which was very good, but she thought that much more improvement could be made if I spent more time working on my elasticity at home.

Nurse Sandra removed the stretchers from my breasts, then the chest brace, the teardrop weights from my pussy, and finally the clamps from my petals.



** That's all for now, but the story continues in further posts ....



Initial Obs – posted here

Lactation Test – posted here

Student Training – posted here

Dilation Test – posted here

Extension Test (this post) – posted here

Compression Test – posted here

Farrel Drawings – posted here

Overnight – posted here


Please try and read them in order, it will make your experience much more enjoyable.


hugs from Katie

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment