Thursday 4 November 2010

Doctors Visit 6 - Compression Test

Introduction -
A few weeks after my 21st birthday I received a call from my MD's office to make an appointment for a special checkup, and the receptionist organised it to coincide with the end of the next period when I would be available.

I was going to write a quick account of my visit, but so much happened during the day that I decided to try and record it all, both for my own benefit in times to come, and also for anyone else that might read my story, and perhaps enjoy it. What I have done, is split it up into multiple posts, or it would be much too long as a single narrative. Then I have linked them together so I can navigate to all the different parts of the account.

Please try and read them in order, it will make your experience much more enjoyable.

Initial Obs – posted here

Lactation Test – posted here

Student Training – posted here

Dilation Test – posted here

Extension Test – posted here

Compression Test (this post) – posted here

Farrel Drawings – posted here

Overnight – posted here

********************************


Compression Test

Dr Forrest brought over a roll of two inch wide, elasticated bandage, which she said was for a compression test on my breasts. “That’s the problem with lactating like you are now, Kitty Kat, it makes your cute little titties swell up, so we’re going to make your fat boobs nice and tiny again.”


Nurse Sandra supported my right breast, and held the end of the bandage in place on it, up against my chest, while the doctor wrapped the material tightly round the base of the globe, working her way along its length. By the time she was half way, the end of my breast was swollen and tight, the nipple starting to leak milk, so the nurse fitted a screwed bar clamp on my teat, and tightened it till the flow stopped. Working together, the two ladies pulled and tugged the stretchy material all round my poor aching breast, even wrapping it around the end till just my clamped nipple was protruding. Completely bound like this, I couldn’t decide whether it felt like my breast was going to split, or the end was going to pop off, like the cork in a bottle. When they began to wrap up my left tittie, I was wriggling about as the ache, now in both breasts, spread to my chest, and down my ribs. Once more my nipple began to leak milk, so that one was clamped shut as well, until I looked the same on both sides, long bandaged cylinders sticking straight out from my chest, with two shiny nipple clamps.

While my breasts were compressed, Dr Forrest fitted me with a red satin corset that went from just beneath them, right down to the top of my pubic mound, the sides curving up over my hips, then it dipped at the back to cover my tail bone. I was ordered to bend forward and grip the edge of the examination table so that the doctor and nurse could work together tightening the laces at my back, pulling the edges of the corset closer together. Gradually my waist was compressed from 28 inches, which Dr Forrest had measured at the start, down to 24 inches, my chest was also being squeezed, and I was finding it difficult to breath. Nurse Sandra tied off the laces, and the doctor said I could rest for a while, to let my body settle into its new shape. When I stood upright, it was like being in a straight jacket, much more restrictive than the basque I sometimes wear if I’m going out, and at the front, three of the bones curved together into a point above my pussy. Dr Forrest instructed me to walk across the room and back, which took me past one of the full length mirrors so that I could see how I looked, and the transformation was stunning. My waist was cinched so narrow, and my hips were flared out so much by the corset’s edge, that I looked like I would break in half. Standing just behind me, by the mirror, the doctor ran her hands over my bald pubis, highlighting how the pointed front was digging in just above the bone, making my soft mound beautifully prominent. In addition it pressed internally against my bladder, and would force me to pee much more often as my capacity was now seriously reduced. The only drawback to the visual effect was my bound titties, not their shape, but the uninspiring bandages themselves, so the doctor produced a pair of red satin sleeves, fitted them over each restrained cylinder, then secured them with a zip along the underside. Now it looked like a matching set of very severe lingerie, although the panties were missing, leaving my bare cunny fully exposed. Dr Forrest had the answer to this, with a pair of red satin briefs that had narrow sides, but a full front, which seemed almost like it was quilted. First though, she said that my corset needed to be anchored, to prevent it riding up, explaining that this was always a problem in the early days of tight lacing, but an ingenious solution had been found. The saddle strap.

From a cabinet, she produced three red leather straps, and explained the benefits of each one to me. The first was about 2 inches wide, and would compress a girl’s labia at the front, while spreading her ass cheeks at the rear, and when secured to rings at the front and back of the corset, would be tightened into place. Two additional features were pointed out to me, a small stud near the front, which could be unscrewed and replaced with a larger pointed one on the inside of the belt, and a much larger stud towards the rear. This one looked like a sink plug, nearly the full width of the belt, and Dr Forrest explained that it would be replaced with a variety of attachments, some decorative, like a horse tail, or a peacock fan, and some less obvious ones that would be fitted inside a young girl’s rectum, and worn all day beneath her dress.

The second strap was not quite as wide, but the inside surface was textured along its whole length with bumps, protrusions, and spikes, all made of hard rubber. This was intended to protect a girl’s modesty, rather like a chastity belt, and locked into place, as did most of the saddle straps, but often the design was embellished by the girl’s father, or husband, as this one had been. The basic design had only two small protrusions that fitted into the entrance of the vagina and anus, ostensibly to put an obstacle in the way of penetration by an unauthorised male, and could be worn unobtrusively by the lady in question. With the modified version fitted in place, the saddle strap made it’s presence abundantly clear with every small movement, and depending on the design, this could be an utmost pleasure, or a severe punishment.

The third strap was quite plain, smooth on both sides, and less than a half inch wide. The doctor told me that she was going to use this thin strap today, and I was quite relieved since it appeared much less severe than the other two, so I obediently spread my thighs apart while she buckled it to steel rings sewn into the front and rear of my corset. When it was in place, right along my slit, and up my ass crease, the doctor carefully eased my petals out from beneath the edges of the strap, spreading inner and outer lips so that the leather pressed against the most private centre of my young body. Removing this flesh from beneath the strap made it fit quite loosely, and I was quite at ease with it, until Dr Forrest pulled the front buckle tighter, making the narrow strap sink deeper into my slit, then she tightened the buckle at the rear, and now I felt like a cheese wire was cutting me in two.

With the saddle strap holding my corset in place, Dr Forrest now fitted my satin panties, which I now noticed had a few enhancements on them. The narrow sides weren’t ordinary ties, as I had thought, but thin straps that attached to the corset itself, and would pull the crotch of the panties hard against my body. When she opened them to fit the panties between my legs, I could see the whole of the inside was covered with quarter inch metal studs, and the doctor assured me they were not sharp enough to damage my skin, but would. However, dig in enough to prevent the material from slipping out of place. As she pulled the straps tighter, my cunny lips were severely squashed, and I could feel the studs pressed against my pubic mound, and digging in to the crease between the cheeks of my bottom.

While I got used to having my pussy squeezed like this, the doctor and nurse returned their attention to my corset, tightening the laces even more, to pull my waist painfully down to 23 inches, then the straddle strap was cinched tighter as well, slicing deeper into my poor girl cleft. Once more I was ordered to walk round the room, each step now agony as the corset and panties dug into my body, and my bound titties ached as they bounced with each step.

Dr Forrest said it was about time that my breasts were expressed again, and the nurse unzipped my red satin sleeves, then unwound the bandages that bound them so tightly. While my titties had hurt to be so harshly restricted, releasing them was even worse, as the fresh blood supply now rushed back into the expanding flesh. Nurse Sandra massaged the throbbing globes, then fitted a cup over my teats as she unscrewed the clamps that were preventing my milk from leaking out, catching the fluid as it sprayed from my milk ducts. When the excess flow had stopped, the nurse attached the breast pump to my nipples, set it going, then helped the doctor to cinch my corset even smaller as I was milked like a dairy cow. When my corset was as tight as possible, they pulled my saddle strap in further, till I could feel my clit being crushed, then pulled up the ties on my panties some more, digging the studs more painfully into my abused flesh. After a full twenty minutes on the milking machine, my breasts were drained, and the suction cups were removed.

For the next stage of my compression test I had to hold my arms out to the side while the doctor and her nurse wrapped elasticated bandages around my upper chest, gradually working their way down. When they reached my titties, the bandages flattened them, pressing them downwards, and now the doctor started pulling the wrapping harder, to force my globes against my chest. The nurse attached a set of spring clamps to my nipples, fastening them to rings lower down my corset with lengths of string, then pulling them tight to elongate my breasts under the pressure. As they reached a couple of inches from the end of each tittie, they stopped binding, and fastened the bandages off, leaving me with a flat upper chest, and two tiny, solid, apple shaped breasts, sticking out quite low down. Nurse Sandra slipped a red satin camisole over my head, and when I put my arms through the thin straps it completely covered the bandages, but the fine lace trimming on the bottom edge only just covered my nipples, leaving exposed the curving undersides of my bound breasts. As I walked round the room once more, there was no bounce at all in my boobs, they were rock solid, and the reflection in the mirror showed a young, flat chested, woman in red satin lingerie. However, when Dr Forrest ordered me to pull my shoulders back, the camisole rode up, exposing my tight breasts peeping out from the bottom edge.

While this outfit was extremely uncomfortable, it wasn’t unbearably so, and Dr Forrest informed me I would have to keep it on for another thirty minutes at least, to complete the test, so in the meantime I could go to the reception desk and ask the girl there to bring three coffees in for us all. Thrills rushed through my pussy at the thought of going into the public area dressed like this, but just before I went through the door, Dr Forrest called me back, clipped two small bells to my nipples, then sent me on my way, tinkling at each step.



** That's all for now, but the story continues in further posts ....



Initial Obs – posted here

Lactation Test – posted here

Student Training – posted here

Dilation Test – posted here

Extension Test – posted here

Compression Test (this post) – posted here

Farrel Drawings – posted here

Overnight – posted here


Please try and read them in order, it will make your experience much more enjoyable.


hugs from Katie

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment