Thursday 7 October 2010

New Task Assignment - Grown Up Period

Uncle Robert sometimes gives me little tasks to do because he knows that I'm a bit submissive, and every once in a while I enjoy being told what to do, by someone that I trust.

He would never ask me to do anything that would get me into trouble, or that would hurt me seriously, although sometimes my assignments are a bit uncomfortable.

He has set me a new task this week, and in preparation I had to perform a "Blushing". No, not something embarrassing that would make my cheeks color up nice and pink. Over the weekend, when I showered I had to wash both my nipples with an exfoliating glove, one of those rough stretchy ones with the lurex threads through it. I normally use the glove once a month, as part of my beauty ritual all over my body, but quite lightly, just till my skin is all nice and tingly. The blushing, however, concentrates on my nipples, and I have to rub much harder, pulling and twisting the teats as well, till every trace of dead skin has been removed. When I've finished, my nipples are bright red, and really sensitive to the touch, just wearing my bra keeps them constantly erect. Afterwards, I have to rub body lotion into them three times a day to keep them soft.

The task Uncle Robert has set me is "To have a grown up period."
This is one of his pet projects that he sets me because he still thinks of me as a little girl, mainly because I'm a virgin, with a very small pussy. He keeps encouraging me to have my cherry removed so that I can enjoy sex properly, with decent sized equipment, but I won't co-operate, so this task is his method of additional encouragement.

Just after he set the task, a package arrived in the mail for me, and inside was a pretty cardboard box, decorated with a flower pattern, and a label on the front that said "Lady Fresh - Large Tampons For Little Girls." I've no idea where he gets them from, but he and Grandad have lots of very unusual connections, and he says these are specially made and packaged by some role play friends of his. Anyway, I started my period today, and I have to use these large tampons instead of my usual slender ones, which means I'm going to be stretched every time I change. If I run out of my normal tampon I can borrow Mom's without too much difficulty, although if she only has Super left, then I struggle a little bit to insert them. Getting the Lady Fresh to go inside me was really difficult as I worked the rounded end through my hymen, really opening me up, then pushed it in as far as the ridges. The insertion of the tampon itself, after that, was reasonably easy, but the applicator was very uncomfortable where it was stretching my insides.

At this point I'm not allowed to remove the applicator tube yet because the second part of my task is to invert my nipples. I have to place the nail of my index fingers onto the centre of each nipple then press inwards till I reach the inner body of my breast, and I'm pushing into the solid core. When I know how deep it is I can draw my finger back a little way, then I have to jab it inwards for a count of five, each one becoming more painful as my nail digs in to my flesh. On the final count I have to hold my nipples pressed inward, with the nail digging harder, as I count to ten before I can release them. This is really painful, and I'm glad when it's done, but I have to ease my fingers back slowly till my breast comes back to shape, leaving a groove in the end of my nipples. The first time I did this I was so relieved to get it over with, but this is not the end though. Uncle Robert pointed out that I have 3 more fingers on each hand, so I now use my middle finger, placing the nail into the crease already in my nipple, and invert my teats again. It's the same process, press inward to find the correct depth, a count down of five, then press and hold for another ten seconds. Now though, my nipples are already hurting from the first one, so this is even worse, and I struggle to keep up the pressure.
I'm a good girl though for Uncle Robert, and persevere until the full time is up. This task gets even more uncomfortable as I use my ring finger, and then my pinkie, the worst of all since it is narrower and usually more pointed than the others.

When I have finished inverting my nipples, which, by the way, doesn't work because they always spring back and stick out even further, I am allowed to withdraw the tampon applicator, and it drags my hymen outwards till it is fully removed.

This procedure has to be repeated every time I change my tampon, which is three or four times a day, and my period usually lasts four days.

At lunchtime I went into the restroom at work to change my tampon, and I'd forgotten how much more difficult the Lady Fresh are to remove. This widthways expansion is fine with slender ones, or for someone with a vagina the same size all the way down, but my cherry is a serious constriction at my entrance. I had to pull the cord so hard to force it through the opening that I was sure it would break, but they are well made, so eventually it forced my hymen to stretch wide enough to start coming out. There was a really bad pain in my pussy as it came through, but at last it was out of me. The good side is that when I inserted my new one I was already stretched, so it was better than the morning had been, but it was still uncomfortable leaving the applicator tube wedged inside while I inverted my nipples. I sat on the toilet and lifted my blouse and bra above my boobs, rolling them up so I could see what I was doing, and I couldn't help giving myself a quick fondle first. When I started doing the first inversion I was flinching each time I jabbed my index finger into my nipple, and I remembered that I was supposed to relax, but I couldn't start again, I had to keep the pressure up until my muscles had slackened, then I could start the count. This meant I had my nails digging into me for an extra six or seven seconds, adding to my discomfort. I managed to get through the rest of the inversions, with my other fingernails, but it felt like my teats had been sliced in half. I was going to cut my nails a couple of days ago, but Uncle Robert said I wasn't allowed to do that as it would make the task too easy. I was only allowed to shape the edges, without shortening them, then he ordered me to paint them with my brightest red nail polish, to give me what he calls "slut nails". I also had to paint my toenails to match, and wear open shoes when I went to work.

Friday
My breasts are really tender this morning, and seem a little swollen, more firm than usual, but the nipples hurt ever so much more when I inverted them while changing my tampon in the bathroom. It looks like I'm in for a difficult day today.
That was an understatement, I must have put my Barbie head on this morning when I got dressed. Some of the folks in the office were going out for drinks after work, so I put on a lovely set of undies, with stockings and garter belt, a nice dress, and my heels. OK, what’s wrong with that? When I changed my tampon at lunchtime, and went to invert my nipples, I should have lifted my blouse and bra to get at them, but I couldn’t lift my dress that far because the waist is too small, and it would have bunched up too much material under my chin. Stupid girl that I am, I had to unzip the back of the dress, and take it off altogether, leaving me in just my undies. Then, rather than lifting my bra, which I only do because my blouse is usually in the way, I unfastened the clasp, and took that completely off as well. My panties were already pushed down to my thighs, so they came off next, and there I was in a restroom stall, nearly naked, just garter belt, stockings, and high heels. This was a public restroom, well my office actually, which made it even worse, and I thought I must look like a slut. That mental image sent a ripple of pleasure through my cunny, and I couldn’t help myself, I had to open the door. There are three stalls in this ladies restroom, and the other two were empty, as was the washbasin area, which is backed by mirrors, so I had the place to myself. With the door open I could see my reflection in the mirror, bare breasts and tummy, lacy garter belt framing a lightly furred mound, and legs slightly parted to display the slit between them. I felt deliciously naughty, and submissive, so I put my arms behind me and clasped opposite elbows, which pulls my shoulders back, and thrusts my chest out. After admiring my exposed nakedness for a few minutes, I stepped forward to just outside the threshold, so I was now technically in the open public area. I had to get on with things before someone came in, so I placed my fingernail on each nipple, and watched as I inverted them, pressing agonisingly hard into the soft, tender flesh. My face was screwed up in a grimace, but I was proud to see my tummy muscles were relaxed, despite my desperate need tense up against the pain. My middle fingers were next to torture my poor little teats, and while my body looked looked to be coping with this difficult situation, I was struggling to keep control of my breathing.


I’d just completed this section, when I heard the outer door, and quickly stepped back into the stall, closing the door quietly, my heart beating twenty to the dozen. With the woman in the next stall to me, just feet away, I had to try and invert my nipples with my ring finger, and then my pinky, with as little noise as possible so as not to draw attention to myself. I managed to hold it together till she left, completing both fingers, then I had to finish off, which I didn’t mention earlier.

If I’m not able to invert my nipples, which I never am, Uncle Robert says it’s because I’m a sexy little minx, who is too easily excited, and I have no control of my sexual passions. Since I’m just a helpless slut, I have to put my teats back to their normal shape, and get on with my life. What this entails, is that I have to grip both my nipples, and roll them between my thumb and forefinger, backwards and forwards, ten times, until the grooves caused by my nails have been removed. Uncle Robert designed this ritual because he knows exactly how tender a girl’s nipples are after the way I’ve been made to try and invert them. It’s not only the pain caused by squeezing them hard, but when they are rolled, it’s absolute agony. His one concession in this is that I don’t have to be brave and relax, I’m allowed to tense against the pain, to wriggle about, and to squeal, if I really want to. Of course, as I stood in the toilet stall, twisting my sore nipples back and forth, I did tense up, and wriggle all over the place, even rubbing my pussy slit against the toilet roll holder as a distraction, but I couldn’t squeal. What if someone heard me, and came to see if I was alright, that would never do, so I grit my teeth, and suffer in silence. But in all this, I’m still happy, because I know that Uncle Robert will be proud of me for being a good, obedient little girl.



Saturday

It’s the weekend, Yay!!

I had a nice lay in this morning, but I was still up before Mom, so I took her a cup of coffee and a slice of toast in bed as a treat. I snuggled in with her as well, and after we had eaten our breakfast, we cuddled for a while, which is so very nice. We were kissing and fondling for a few minutes, and when I winced as she rubbed my titties, she asked me how I was coping with Uncle Robert’s task. She knows all about it, and sometimes has her own tasks to do for him, so she appreciates what he can be like. I said that I was doing OK, but my nipples were much more sore than usual with the period task, and my breasts themselves were swollen and hurting as well. Mom rolled me onto my back, then sat astride my tummy while she stroked and gently squeezed both of my nipples, and my breasts, then said it was probably just the effects of my period together with the medication my doctor had started me on this week. I have a scheduled check up next week, so I’m taking some pre-meds as part of the work up, and sometimes they do make me a little swollen and tender, but not usually as much as this. Mom said I’d have to be brave and stick it out, but she would help me out over the weekend, and try to make it a bit easier.

We cuddled a bit longer, but then internal pressure from the coffee forced us out of our nice cosy bed. When we were both relieved, Mom had me stand with my foot on the bath, then knelt in front of me and played lady’s maid as she changed my tampon for me. We don’t play this game often, but both of us love the personal attention, even if it does take so much longer to get anything done. My maid was having great difficulty this morning inserting a brand new Lady Fresh, and must have tried twenty or thirty times before she succeeded, despite holding my private parts in place with a judiciously placed thumb right in the top of my slit. When it was finally inserted, and the tube still left in place to stretch me, she remained kneeling while I attended to my nipples. I must admit it’s much nicer performing my personal ablutions in my own bathroom, surrounded by all the comforts of home, and a large mirror to let me enjoy watching everything that happens. As I dug my nails into each of my sore nipples, Mom distracted me by balancing the pain with pleasure, as she stroked my pussy, alternating between rubbing my clit, and then gripping my lower lips to stretch them downwards. When I changed fingers, she moved behind me to squeeze my butt, then spank both cheeks as I counted to ten. When I used my middle finger she moved me over to the vanity stool, rubbed lotion into my little rosebud, then pushed my hips down so that I was forced to sit with a vibrator she had placed on the seat pushed up my bottom. For my final finger, the slim pinky, she left me sat on the stool, but climbed on behind me, reaching round to the front to push my thighs apart. Each time I counted, Mom spanked my pussy with her hand, right on my girlcleft, not too hard, but enough to make it sting.

Sunday


Lazy day today, well sort of! Stayed in bed till 10am, despite Mom calling me to do my chores.

This should be the last day of my period today, and I will have fully completed Uncle Robert's task assignment. I went to the bathroom to remove my overnight tampon, and even with a light flow, it was stretching me wide as I pulled it through my hymen, dragging the skin outwards. It's not just my period that makes it expand, it's because I get very wet when I'm sexually excited. Inserting the new Lady Fresh was a little bit easier after three days of widening out, but it still felt uncomfortable to leave the applicator tube wedged inside me. I started the nipple inversion procedure, and it hurt just to press my nail a tiny way into my sore flesh, and today I really struggled to relax. No matter what I tried, those initial count down jabs made my tummy tighten up, so when I applied the main pressure the agony made it almost impossible to loosen up. I must have had my nails digging in to my nipples for an additional ten or fifteen seconds before I was able to commence the proper count, and towards the end it became so excruciating I was almost in tears.

At least I had only one more change today, which I have just completed. The final manipulation to roll my teats back into shape was absolute agony, and at one point I even pee'd my panties, so now I'll have to change clothes.


I'm glad it's over, and I'm sure Uncle Robert will be pleased when I tell him how I did.

your obedient servant
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment