Wednesday 18 December 2013

Thanksgiving 2013 - 3) Thursday Meal

Thursday Meal

Cooking

We started the preparations right after breakfast, and since it was Thursday it was also Bare Pussy day, which was extended for the occasion last year at Mark’s into no undies at all, just frilly apron and hat, suspender belt, stockings, and high heels. Mom had bought a pair of French Maid outfits for us as soon as we got home last year, and we often wore them when doing the chores, just to brighten things up. It’s surprising how much fun housework can be with a feather duster, and some penalty points allocated.




Everyone helped with the preparations again, which was a good thing, considering the distractions we had, as usual the vegetables were mostly phallic, carrots glazed with maple syrup, and just a hint of girl juice, roasted parsnips pre-warmed in wet pussy, The butternut squash was somewhat of a challenge, but Mark showed us how to slice it vertically so it pressed against the G-spot when inserted into my pussy. Walking round the kitchen with that one soaking inside me and Mom had us on our knees at one point, trying desperately not to cum.

Sweet potatoes cut lengthways, with the edges trimmed off, each vegetable being marinated in girl juice while the next on was cut up, the guys eagerly filling our waiting holes. The Brussels sprouts had a different preparation technique, where they were inserted to maximum capacity, or stuffed would be the colloquial term, Mom taking 18, while I managed only 15, before they started dropping out. They were eventually served with rice and pecans.

The final item was green beans with tarragon, again Mom and I were stretched as more and more of them were squeezed inside, and Master Mark kept back two slender beans, which he then carefully slipped into each of our pee holes, holding it in place by clipping the protruding end to our inner labia. These were left in place while we made the chestnut and mushroom stuffing, half of which went into the turkey, the other half into me and Mom, each additional spoon full being rammed in deeper till I thought I’d burst. To keep it in place, Garandad fastened our outer labia closed with a bulldog clip, and we had to hold it for half an hour, which was agony for us both, but at last it was scooped out and put in the oven.

Dessert was Fruit and Almond Country-Style Tart, with fresh peaches, raspberries, apricots, and almonds, all tucked into tender almond pastry with a lattice-top crust. It’s one of Mom’s recipes, which gives a refreshing, fruit-filled tart in place of the usual Thanksgiving pumpkin pie, served warm with fresh cream; it’s a delicious end to the meal.



Afternoon meal

We got it all on the table by 2:30, everyone showered and changed into smart casual clothes, sitting round the dining table, with both leaves pulled out to give us enough room to eat in comfort. Mark said grace, and Grandad carved the turkey, then we all filled our plates to enjoy the benefits of all our earlier hard work. It was a wonderful, leisurely meal, small amounts of good food, in between friendly conversation, heated serving trays keeping the food warm so that we could take our time, and go back for more whenever we wanted.

We had a short break before dessert, which helped the main course digest a little, and we each told an account of the most memorable event in our lives, and another of the most embarrassing event we would like to forget. Of course, this latter one was a non sequitur, since having to recount the event made sure it couldn’t be forgotten, as not only did the teller have to recall it, but now everyone else also knew what it was. It worked well in the end, since we were all close family, even Mark, as Grandad reminded him, and we cared deeply about each other’s welfare, so even awkward matters could be discussed, and often put into a perspective that wasn’t so bad after all.

Following dessert, which was totally delicious in everyone’s opinion, we presented the things we were each thankful for on this special occasion. I always love this aspect of the celebration because it makes the whole event important, not just an excuse to party, and eat too much. Not only does it make me review just how fortunate I am to be in good health, employed in a job I truly love, living in a beautiful part of the world, and today, surrounded by people that I love and respect, but I also learn what is important to those I love with all my heart. All of this draws us closer together, and helps us to appreciate one another better.

 We moved into the living room next, sprawling out on the comfy sofa and chairs, I made us all some coffee, while Mom put out a plate of homemade biscuits, and the conversation went onto general topics of whatever popped into someone’s mind. 



High school cropped up from somewhere, and Uncle Robert went on about how clever I’d been at that age, then how cute I looked in uniform, a sexy little minx as well, so Mark suggested I dress up for them. When I came down, there were wolf whistles, and rude comments, then I was summoned for a uniform inspection.

Standing in front of Uncle Robert, I lifted my skirt, and of course I was not wearing regulation knickers, since it was Bare Pussy day, I wasn’t wearing any panties at all, just a smoothly shaved pussy, with a pouty slit. I was pulled over Uncle Robert’s knee for a hand spanking, not hard, just enough to warm my bottom, and my cunny, then I was cuddled better as usual.

As time went on, Mom lost her blouse, and Grandad bound her titties with soft rope, the globes bulging round the strands, and her nipples providing a delicious target for sucking by all of us. It wasn’t too much of a distraction though, as we continued to chat till the early hours, with lots of bondage play, spanking with every implement we had in the house, and of course multiple cums all round. Mom and I were pumped full, then licked each other clean while the guys watched eagerly, waiting their turn to have us suck their cocks empty once more.

As the festivities wound down it was time for our Sanctification. Mark said that yesterday we had each been sanctified by a member of our own family, as an extended privilege of our service to our Master, and our Sanctification would grow again. Mom and I knelt in submission, then, in turn, we asked to be cleansed and walked on our knees over to where Master Mark sat, bending to take his cock all the way down our throat.

To cleanse our pussy, we straddled Grandad, sinking our hairless cunny down his erect prick, and thanking him for his kindness. For our asshole, it was Uncle Robert’s honour to sink his throbbing cock through our tight anal ring, and deep into our clasping rectum. We had now been sanctified by all three of our lovely men, one in each hole, and once more our loving Master has made this very special part of our service to him even more exceptional.

Eventually we went up to bed, Mom going in the main bedroom with Grandad, and I was sent to my room with Uncle Robert, while Mark slept in the guest room on his own, though we did meet at the bathroom, just before dawn. Taking my hand, Master Mark took me downstairs, and out by the pool to lift my leg and pee on the fence, just like a dog, which I found extremely erotic. He made me stop several times, move to another post, and pee again, till I was completely empty, then he fucked me from behind, driving slowly, deep inside me. He’d positioned me next to the flower border, facing inwards, and as he fucked, he pushed me forward, onto the soil, with my titties dangling into one of the shrubs so that the twigs were scratching my nipples and the end of my breasts. Gradually, he walked me further in, the bush moving down my tummy, scratching all the way down to my pussy, and I knew his balls were also swinging back and forth in the plant. My breast were now rubbing against another shrub, and as my climax started to wash through me, he pressed my shoulders down gently, and I obediently lowered my tits till they rubbed harder, and the growing pain brought me over the top as he pumped my pussy full of my Master’s hot spunk.

We showered outside, the chill night air raising goose bumps, then Mark laid out on a lounger, sat me on his prick, and we cuddled while watching the sunrise together. I told him about asking Grandad if he wanted something special the previous night, his reticence to reply, and my promise to ask my Sir to arrange it for him. I was sure there was something he wanted to do with me, or to me, but his sense of propriety was holding him back. Master Mark lovingly kissed my cheek, then said he would try and draw Grandad out, and calm any concerns he might have about enjoying his beautiful granddaughter.


:-)

1 comment:

  1. And this is where I say open a Bible and gain some decency mk? Nudism in general due yo what they mainly trwch promote rape and incest. And that's f***ing disgusting and whorish.

    I expect better from people thank this, Katie. So glad the srxually immoral don't go to Heaven when they do stupid stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete