Wednesday 18 December 2013

Thanksgiving 2013 - 1) It Begins At Work


Thanksgiving 2013 - It Begins At Work

Thanksgiving this year was on 28 November 2013, and we were hosting the celebrations at our house this time, with all the family staying over in Florida for the weekend.

Master Mark was going to be the first to arrive, on Tuesday afternoon he’d said, and I was looking forward to seeing him again, especially for an extra day. I’d been somewhat distracted since lunch, wondering where he was, just boarding his plane maybe, or already here in town, he had mentioned something about having local business to see to, which was why he’d be a day early. Just thinking  of him being nearby instead of 500 miles away had me tingling all over, and I even thought I could hear his voice in reception at one point.

I was called into the senior partner’s office, Mr Charles, just after 2pm, taking my notebook with me, since this sort of summons usually meant some important work for me to undertake, otherwise it would have come through one of the secretaries. I’ve been into the attorney’s offices before, so made sure I had my best professional frame of mind engaged as I stepped through the door, always keen to do a really good job on their behalf. There was a man sat with his back towards the door, so I couldn’t see who it was, but the hair on the back of my neck stood up as I smelled his cologne, and recognised the neat cut of his hair.

“Good afternoon, Katie,” Mr Charles greeted me, “we were wondering if you could help us settle a discussion my friend Mark and I have been having.”

I hardly registered what he was saying as my very own Master Mark stood and turned to greet me, his face serious and professional, as he reached to shake my hand. With his back now to Mr Charles he smiled and silently mouthed “Hi”, but went on in his wonderfully friendly voice, “It’s nice to see you Katie, Charles has said some very nice things about you.”

“Katie is one of our most promising paralegals, and really knows her field.” Mr Charles took over while Mark returned to his seat, and I moved over to stand beside the desk, so that I could see them both. To be honest, I had nearly lost all my professional integrity at that point, but recovered with hardly an outward sign, as Mr Charles began what sounded like a legal quiz at college.

“Katie, what legal right does an individual enjoy that puts the burden of proof onto the plaintiff?”

“The fifth amendment to the Constitution, Mr Charles,” I responded, “where an individual may refuse to answer any question that would incriminate himself, because said witness may have a reasonable fear of prosecution and yet be innocent of any wrongdoing. The privilege serves to protect the innocent who otherwise might be ensnared by ambiguous circumstances.

“Well done, Katie.” Mr Charles’ praise was always welcome, but especially in front of my Master, since I knew my behaviour reflected on him, even though Mr Charles would know nothing of that aspect.

“Another one for you, Katie,” he continued, “based on your excellent work with Miss Linda in her family law cases. What is one of the unfortunate realities about domestic relations cases.”

“In the Washington DC case I assisted with, it lead to claims of domestic violence and the issuance of an injunction from the Court,” I explained. “ Miss Linda represented her client where she had been victimized by such violence.

“And what was the specific complication in this case?” Mr Charles added.

“The plaintiff was separated from her husband for several months,” I continued, wondering at where this was going, “had engaged in an alternative lifestyle relationship with another man, then been assaulted by her husband. Her extramarital relationship involved consensual submission to several non-standard sexual activities that she had never engaged in with her husband, and when he found out about them, he assumed these same actions were his to be taken by marital right. Following Miss Linda’s representation to the court, he was charged with sexual battery due to lack of consent to these actions from his wife, and following several discussions between the aggrieved parties which made it plain that such consent was lacking.”

“An excellent summary of the events, Katie. The principle behind the case being what, exactly?”

Consent is an explicit agreement to acts, terms, and conditions. It can be confirmed verbally and/or in writing, and also withdrawn by the same means at any time. The plaintiff’s circumstances were
within a BDSM relationship, wherein a participant gives their permission for certain acts or types of relationships, and it bears much in common with the concept of informed consent in a medical setting, where the boundaries of permission are clearly defined. The importance of consent is simultaneously a personal, ethical, and social issue. Acts undertaken with a lack of consent are considered abusive, both legally and socially.” I felt like I’d just completed a presentation with my ethics tutor at college, mentally running through each point I’d made, just to make sure there was nothing I had missed out.

“There you are Mark,” Mr Charles added, “perfect understanding, without once needing to look up the text of either precedent or case notes. This girl could be an attorney if she wanted to pursue the career and take the Bar. Oh why can’t all my paralegals be like young Katie here?”

“Now then Charles,” Mark gently rebuked him, “who would do your research if this clever young lady took the Bar and set up in practice by herself. However, I have a little test of my own that I think will prove a depth of understanding that you may not be aware of, nor Katie herself for that matter.”

Turning to face me, Master Mark explained the background to this test, which I was becoming a bit concerned about, since this was my place of work, and our relationship had remained unknown to everyone here.  “Katherine, Mr Charles has been a very good friend of mine for a long time, not just in business matters, but a close personal friend who has earned my utmost trust. Bearing in mind the understanding you have shown with regards to the fifth amendment, and the principle of consent in special relationships, I ask you this one question.”

At this point he paused, and my heart was racing as fast as my mind , trying to work out where this conversation was going, and what he could possibly want to ask me. As I reviewed the comment he had just made, three things stood out. First, by using my full name, he had triggered his position as my Master, and thereby an invitation to service. Second, he had changed Mr Charles’ position from being my employer, to becoming a trusted friend of my Master. And finally, he’d given me a ‘Get out of Jail’ card, by using the fifth, if I wanted to take it. I still didn’t know what was coming next, but I had a feeling my Master was going to test one of our established boundaries.

As I looked at my Sir’s smiling face, my confidence rose as he asked, “Katherine, what do you have planned for the approaching holiday?”

In itself, a perfectly normal enquiry, between us it was an invitation to declare my submission to my Master. At that moment I realised that the boundary being tested wasn’t that between work and my private life, because my Sir had just removed that obstacle by making this a personal affair, so the test was my level of trust that my Master would never jeopardise my career. My trust in him was absolutely solid.

Standing proudly, I replied in a quiet, confident voice, the phrase that always thrilled me so deeply, “I do all things to please my Master, since my body belongs to you….. and I love it.”

I couldn’t help smiling at Master Mark when I’d finished my declaration, I never can, and his return of that smile was all I needed to know he was proud of me. Mr Charles was smiling as well, rather than looking shocked, then watched as Mark held his arms out, and I happily hugged this man who meant so much to me. With one arm still round me, Mark turned us both towards Mr Charles, and asked if he could see why my Sir was so honoured by the way I was prepared to serve him.

Mr Charles asked me why I had been prepared to risk my job by admitting to such a controversial relationship, so I explained that I didn’t consider this situation to be a risk. Not compromising my career was one of the limits we had agreed, binding on both our parts, and Master Mark had given me sufficient reasons just now to support the deep trust that I already have in him. I knew what he was inviting me to say, and I trusted implicitly that he would only ever ask this if it was in my best interests. My Master stated that he trusts you, therefore, so do I, Mr Charles.

“Thank you, Katie,” Mr Charles said, “I appreciate that. We’ve had many discussions about you, my dear, both Mark and I, as well as several of the other partners, all of them favourable of course, your work has always been exemplary, and your personality brightens the whole office. I’ve often suggested that Mark might enjoy making your acquaintance, since you have many of the qualities he always approves of, but I never realised the sly dog had already met you.”

I’d always assumed that my private life was a secret from the people at work, so the chances of anyone knowing Mark would be extremely slim, since he lived out of state, and making any sort of connection between us should have been virtually impossible. When I explained this to Mark, he assured me that no-one in the office, other than Mr Charles, had any idea what was between us, but they had done business together on many occasions, long before he’d even met me online. They had several social connections as well, some of them fundraising and networking, but the pertinent ones were that they both enjoyed membership of a high end BDSM organisation, sometimes meeting at an arranged event, and Mr Charles was also one of the sponsors of a Female Development Research Project. I picked up on that last point, although I didn’t say anything, wondering if it was the same project I was enrolled in with Dr Forrest, and whether he had any access to my research notes.

Mark had been curious about Mr Charles’ comments regarding one of his employees, especially the suggestion that he should meet her, but the coincidence of a law firm in this area, with a girl named Katie, was too remote to be true. I remembered him encouraging me to discuss work more than usual during his visit earlier in the year, then again at my birthday, but hadn’t realised what he was up to. Today’s meeting had been arranged by Mark as a social visit, so that he could test out his theory, and he’d been pleasantly surprised when I had walked into Mr Charles’ office, in addition to being amused by the look on my face as I tried to regain control.

My Sir apologised for putting me on the spot, planting a kiss on my forehead, but told me he was extremely proud of the way I’d handled the situation throughout the ensuing discussion, including the material I’d been able present, without any notice for preparation. Far more important though, had been my demonstration of the absolute trust in which I held my Master, and my ability to discern his position in this challenging situation. He’d made sure that I had been provided with  ample choices to avoid making the stand I’d gone with, which clearly showed my commitment.

He appreciated my efforts to balance his requirements of clothing and display, with the office dress code and etiquette of a legal environment, to which end Mr Charles had provided ample evidence of my success, and its effect in improving staff morale. Following on from some of the discussions that Mark and Mr Charles had engaged in, he was sure that there was room for some changes in the office protocol, in certain controlled situations. So, by way of reward for my exemplary behaviour, he suggested that Mr Charles should be granted the privilege of inspecting my dress whenever he saw fit to do so, and suggesting changes if required. With a most nonchalant expression, Mark said it might brighten a case review if I was to sit with my skirt raised and knees apart, or some similar circumstance, so would Charles be in favour?

Mr Charles agreed that he would make the arrangements, if I consented, which I assured him I did, especially as it offered me the chance to demonstrate my service to Master Mark, and to bring praise to the way he cared for me.

Mark then took the arrangement a stage further, and gave Mr Charles permission to include any of the other partners in this new protocol, but only after discussion with myself, and my giving consent to each new member. Mr Charles accepted the changes, I gave my agreement, and Mark instructed me to fetch my purse from my desk, which I couldn’t see how that fitted into this discussion at all. When I returned, Mark asked if I was employed under a standard contract, which was part of the HR system, which I was, then told me to give Mr Charles a one dollar bill, and ask him for an extra Restricted Use clause to be added, the details of which were only known to him. I handed over the money as requested, and Mr Charles confirmed that I now had a client relationship with him, that would protect the confidentiality of any matters we discussed. He completed a receipt slip from his desk, listed as “Services provided by both parties, fully paid in legal tender of $1” handed it to me, and told me to keep it safe at home.

Whatever happened in the office after this would come under the protection of client privilege, and would not be visible in any documentation other than a reference to Mr Charles and I having a paid attorney/ client relationship, for undisclosed services. Master Mark had very carefully arranged that my career was fully protected, showing again just how well he took care of my interests.

Mr Charles asked me to seal the office, so I turned the lock, and slid the “Conference” sign across, a small slider on the inside of the door allowing this without having to go outside, and we were now safe from any intrusion. If anyone wanted to contact Mr Charles, his PA would buzz for attention, and he would choose to accept or decline to respond. This was a service often valued in our family law cases, where the material discussed could be of an intensely sensitive nature, and their freedom from interruption could be guaranteed.

When I came back to the desk, Mr Charles asked me to remain standing, and explained, “You may be surprised to know, Katie, that a common topic of conversation among the senior staff concerns the way you seem to consistently dress with such skill. We have never once seen you breach the dress code, and yet there is always something especially appealing about what you choose to wear. Take your present attire, turn for us if you will, a reasonably attractive dress, short sleeved to show your bare arms, not overly tight fitting, a modest neckline with just the slightest hint of décolletage, the hemline well within the limits that the code would allow. In all, totally acceptable, and yet, there is just the hint of unevenness around the hip line. Not visible pantie lines, as some of the ladies show, but perhaps an embellishment around the waistband, maybe bows or embroidered flowers.”

“Thank you for your compliments, Sir,” I replied, “I do try to be attractive within the dress code, and make my decisions accordingly, but I hadn’t realised I’d become a discussion point. I knew that some people had noticed, since it’s one of Master Mark’s house rules that I provide subtle hints as to what undies I’m wearing, then leave it to their imaginations to take it further, if they wish to.”

Mr Charles had quite a smile on his face, and I could guess how far his imagination had reached by now, but his response had quite an effect on me. “I would have expected blue satin briefs, with large bows, Katie, but since Mark has given me inspection rights, you may lift your skirt and confirm if I have made the correct choice.”

The tremor of excitement running down from my shoulders was intense as I gathered my hem and lifted it slowly up my legs, wiggling it over my bottom till my royal blue satin bikini panties were displayed beneath the bunched up skirt. “Well done, Mr Charles, on guessing the colour and the material,” I congratulated him, “the style is bikini, which is close, and there are bows right along the waistband, but the bulk you could see through the dress comes from a satin flower that’s embedded in the centre of them.”

I remained with my skirt held up, waiting further instructions, and after a few minutes admiring my bare legs and exposed panties, Mr Charles asked if I was wearing a matching bra. “In this case, yes Sir,” I replied, “They are a matching set, but not every day. Although, they would always be the same colour, so if I’m wearing pink panties, I would wear a pink bra, but it may have a different pattern. I would never deliberately mismatch, such as a black bra with white panties, or blue with red, as I think it shows a woman doesn’t care about how she looks.”

“Please remove your dress completely, Katie,” Mr Charles instructed, “I’d like to see you in just your underwear.”

Slowly, I lowered my hem, unzipped the dress, and then slipped it from my shoulders to a pile around my feet, as if it had just fallen from my body. Assuming a presentation position, with hands behind me, I watched the two men as they studied my scantily clad figure.

“Katie,” Mr Charles asked, “since I have dress inspection rights, what are the limits I need to respect? I wouldn’t want to overstep any boundaries.”

“I have freedom to choose my wardrobe, within Master Mark’s dress code, Mr Charles, “ I answered, “but Sir may choose a specific outfit if he wishes, so I assume the override is yours to exercise as well, if you want me to come to work in a particular dress, or underwear. Sexual contact would be off limits, but as part of your inspection you may personally adjust, or remove, any items of clothing, so physical contact would be allowed to any part of my body, short of penetration. Master Mark suggested earlier that having me assume a specific pose, such as hem raised, knees apart would be acceptable, so you may position me any way you see fit.” I was watching my Sir nod his approval at each stage, but thought that I had covered all the points I was confident about, which just left one more area I was unsure of.

“There is one other matter that I require Master Mark’s clarification on,” I continued, “if I may?” Nodding his assent, I explained, “Although Mr Charles is not permitted sexual contact, would it be authorized for me to pleasure myself, for his enjoyment, within my normal restrictions on orgasm? Since he can potentially undress me completely, and have me naked in his office, it would be the same level of exhibition that I undertake in other circumstances, except not quite so casual.”
 
I was watching Mark throughout my request, and could see him considering each point, with just the hint of a smile, so when I’d finished, he turned to Mr Charles.

“Well now, what do think Charles,” he asked, “was that a persuasive pleading? Do you think you could manage that sort of distraction in your office?”

They were both grinning widely at this point, no doubt considering the spectacle of a naked young paralegal with her fingers in her pussy.

“It does have its attractions, Mark,” Mr Charles replied, “if she could clear up a couple of things for me. First, the other circumstances of exhibition, and then the normal restrictions on orgasm?”

“The circumstances of exhibition, Mr Charles,” I replied, “cover the enjoyment I receive from some casual displays of my half dressed body in Mall changing areas, all completely accidental, often in areas within clear view of the sales floor area where husbands sometimes wait for their wives. Also engaging in masturbation activities in restrooms, the ones with large clearance under the dividers, and faulty door locks. The issue of restrictions on orgasm, is that Master Mark controls my sexual release, allowing me to masturbate two or three times each day, to maintain a high excitation level, but I am only allowed to reach climax with explicit permission from my Sir. He is very considerate though, Mr Charles.”

“Thank you for the explanation Katie, it was very well covered.” he commended me, then turned to Mark, “If you’re agreeable Mark, I think we can accommodate that into Katie’s framework, and I’ll try not to overstep the bounds too often, if the young lady can put up with that?”

“Oh, please don’t worry over that, Mr Charles,” I assured him, “I can respectfully inform you of any areas that may become a problem within our agreement, and I’m only too happy to be of some service to you.”

Mr Charles summarised the arrangements, everyone agreed to them, and he wound up the meeting, telling me to get dressed, then I could return to my desk and take an early leave for the day. He even zipped up my dress for me, quietly thanking me for being so understanding.

I was driving that day, so offered Mark a lift home, since he’d taken a cab from the airport, and we called in at a coffee shop to wait while Mom finished, then went and picked her up as well. She was just as thrilled to see him as I’d been, but she didn’t have to keep up her professional appearance, so she hugged him straight away, right there in the parking lot. Lucky thing.

Mark sat in the back with Mom, talking, while I kept my attention on the road, which wasn’t easy, since Mom was instructed to take her panties off and stroke her clit, keeping herself just on the edge all the way home. Mark was going to stay in Mom’s room for the weekend, so he took his bag up while we started dinner, then we spent the rest of the evening catching up on everyone’s news. Mom was surprised by my changes at work, but trusted in our Master’s ability to care for our interests in the best possible way, and said I was a lucky girl to have all those opportunities for fun in the office.

At bedtime we joined Mom in her room to celebrate our Sanctification together, but this time it was at our Master’s personal direction, and instead of our special dildo, it was Sir’s real cock that sank into our waiting entrances. At the end of the ceremony, Mom was allowed to sit on her Master’s hard prick, and ride him till they both climaxed together, then she laid back while I was instructed to clean her with my tongue. Mark positioned us on Mom’s bed so that he could fuck both my pussy and my ass in turn while I licked his juices from Mom’s pussy, as my Master filled mine with his second load.

We all cuddled afterwards for a while, then showered together, and I was sent happily off to bed in my own room, content in the knowledge that my Sir was just down the hallway.

 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment