Wednesday 18 December 2013

Thanksgiving 2013 - 2) Wednesday Light Show


Wednesday Light Show

Grandad and Uncle Robert arrived Wednesday teatime, having flown down from New Jersey, and taken a cab from the airport. We were all waiting outside the front door to greet them as soon as they got out of the cab, and they were pleased to see Mark again, Grandad accompanying him into the house as Mark insisted on carrying his bag. It seems strange to see my Master performing a service for someone else, both Mom and I had offered, but my Sir wanted to look after Grandad personally. I carried Uncle Robert’s bag inside, while Mom cuddled up to his side as they walked in front of me, and I giggled to see him squeeze Mom’s butt.

While they got freshened up, Mom and Mark made coffee and sandwiches for everyone, looking for all the world like a couple, apart from the fact that Mark had pinned Mom’s skirt to her waist, and pushed her panties just below her cheeks.

I took a few minutes to post a quick message on my blog, explaining the arrangements for the holiday, then joined everyone else in the dining room to eat.


We all squeezed into our car, Mom driving, Grandad in the passenger seat, and me wedged in the back, between Master Mark, and Uncle Robert. I was wearing a lightweight cotton skirt, in sky blue with white patches that looked like clouds, a slightly darker blouse that stopped just short of my skirt, and was thin enough that my dark nipples show through when it’s sunny, but in the evening light gave only a hint of shadow. Master Mark had asked Uncle Robert to fit my Kitty Kat jewellery that he’d given on my birthday, on my nipples when I was getting ready, and he’d attached the silver chain to pull my breasts together slightly. It was enough to keep me aware of the pressure, and the end of my nipple rubbing against the blouse, but didn’t show through very much unless I pulled my shoulders back. Of course, I wasn’t allowed to wear a bra, because Mark wanted my titties free to move as we walked about, and a quick demonstration in the kitchen, with and without my blouse fastened, gained everyone’s approval, even Mom’s.

I’d been wearing a pendant sapphire cat through my hood piercing, displayed when I raised my skirt at Mark’s command, so Grandad suggested that all these cats needed a mouse to play with, then he got the Mickey key ring we keep in the kitchen display cabinet. He clipped it onto the curved bar, just behind the cat, and I could feel my clit hood stretching as he gently let go of Mickey, the weight of the metal figure making the bar tip backwards. I do this myself sometimes, and I’d told Grandad about it one day, when we were snuggled in bed over at his house. He’d never actually seen it fitted though, and was impressed with the bulky jewellery resting against my bare slit.

When we sat down, Master Mark made me put my wrists together behind my back, and clip my two ribbon cuffs against each other, then lean back in the seat, effectively making helpless to stop them reaching under my blouse, or lifting my skirt, which, my Sir pointed out to Uncle Robert, meant I was at their mercy for the whole trip.

The ribbon cuffs were something I’d designed for one the early tasks Master Mark had set me when I was 16, to create a “Bondage Fashion Accessory” that could be worn discreetly in public, without anyone being aware that I was bound. They were essentially two satin bows with a length of ribbon on one side, blue in this case to match my outfit, worn like bracelets around each wrist instead of jewellery, with the bows on top, fastened with a strong Velcro pad. The underside had an elegantly embroidered flower mounted on a flap that closed with a slightly weaker Velcro fastening, but the hook and loop pads were fastened alternately on each one. This meant you could open the flower pads, press them together, and the hooks on one would grip the loops on the other one, leaving you effectively handcuffed. If you pulled your hands apart the Velcro would hold quite well, but rolling your wrist would peel them apart easily, without anyone noticing. The difference in strengths of the Velcro, meant cuffs would always release from each other before they came undone at the wrist.

We were heading for Disney's Hollywood Studios, and the guys tormented me all the way, toying with my body jewellery to stretch my nipples and clit hood. At one point I had my blouse undone, folded back to bare my breasts, and the nipple chain between my teeth, as I was commanded to tip my head further and further back by Uncle Robert. Mark was enjoying himself tormenting my clit, having me explain how the tip was rubbing against the curved bar as it hardened, then he’d stretch the hood a bit more, clear of my clit, and rub me to make it grow some more. I didn’t have Mark’s permission to cum, so they would take me right to the edge of climax, then leave me to cool down for a few minutes. By the time we parked up in the lot, I was visibly trembling with restrained sexual need, and my thighs were slick with girl juice, which Mark dipped his finger in, then wiped across my upper lip so I could inhale my own scent.

We had come to see the The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights, in the Streets of America at the Hollywood Studios backlot, the whole place sparkling brightly as millions of twinkling lights dance to music and illuminate the area.  When the lights were transported from Little Rock to Walt Disney World, a purple cat from the Osborne's Halloween display was accidentally sent along with the Christmas lights. The cat is now part of the holiday display and it’s hidden in a different spot each year for guests to find, which is a wonderful game we always play whenever we visit. Grandad is the best spotter, winning the most times so far, but he’s only three in front of me. We always make this part of the celebrations when the whole family’s over, but if we visit Grandad for the holiday, then Mom and I will come to Disney later on. There’s just something magical about being in the middle of all these lights and music, that we would never want to miss.

This year was extra special though, because our family has grown, and now, as we walk through this wonderland, Master Mark’s arm is around my waist, his other arm round Mom’s waist, linking us together. It’s not only the bond that we three share though, because my Uncle Robert’s arm is also around my waist, and my wonderful Grandad is at the other end of the line holding Mom, all the people most dear to me, in one single, loving group. We didn’t stay like this the whole time though, the crowds were too heavy for that, but I enjoyed the times we all linked back, and the other ocassions as well, when we were in smaller groups. At one point it was me and Mom walking just behind the guys, and we could hear them discussing how great they all felt it had turned out, to be together like this. We turned to look at each other, and both of us said “Thank you” at the same time as each other, then we kissed, and cuddled closer. I love my Mom so much.

I drove home, so Mom got to sit in the back and be molested, but unlike poor little me, she got to cum, at every stop light, and she was so noisy about it, they were kissing as well, first Uncle Robert, while Master Mark fingered her to a climax, then Mom’s Master kissed her, long and deep, while her brother fingered her pussy till she writhed through another orgasm. Grandad told them it was like a high school drive in movie back there, and everybody got the giggles.

Sleeping arrangements


Mark took control of the sleeping arrangements, after asking Grandad’s permission, which is one of the things I love about my Master, that he always respects the family structure, even though this is Mom’s house, Grandad is the elder, and always deferred to.

Grandad usually took the guest room and Uncle Robert usually stayed in my room, but Mark gave the main bedroom to Grandad, while he took the guest room for himself, which he’d already put his things in the day before. The three of them all agreed that we girls would have to rotate sleeping with one of the guys, we weren’t consulted at all, which is fine, since Master Mark has control of us both anyway. They all grinned like cheshire cats, Mom and I said, “Oh goody, musical beds.”

Mark sent Mom and I to change into something pretty, which was Peach Silks for Mom, nightie and French knickers, and a pink see through baby doll for me, trimmed with fur. The guys were suitably impressed, and the praise from all of them was lovely.

Uncle Robert had made hot chocolate for everyone, and we sat round chatting for a while, catching up on news, and lots of cuddles, until Master Mark announced that it was time for the Sanctification ceremony. Mark explained that yesterday we had been sanctified together, but with our Master’s cock instead of the special dildo reserved for only this ceremony, however, today Mom and I would extend this privilege of service to our close family.

We were instructed to undress completely, then stand displayed in our unashamed nakedness, before our loved ones. Mom was positioned before Grandad, while I stood in front of Uncle Robert, then we respectfully petitioned them to sanctify our Master’s body with their prick, first in our mouth, then our pussy, and finally in our bottom. Sanctification has always been something very special for me, a demonstration of both my submission to Master Mark, and of the loving care he provides me, but now he had taken this ceremony to a higher level.

Mom and I have always had a very special relationship, and being able to submit to the same Master had tied us together in ways I had never imagined, nor realised how much someone not of our family could care for our every need. I also had very strong relationships with my Grandad and Uncle Robert, partly as family, though not as strong as with my Mom, and partly fuelled by girlish fantasies intertwined with the way they helped to raise me during school breaks. Our bonds had got much stronger a few years ago, when we had opened up our feelings to each other, then even more so when my lovely Master Mark had come back into our lives, and he’d been accepted into our family. In all of this, Grandad and Uncle Robert had been separate from my very personal ties to my Master, on the edge of things almost, as observers, despite how much I loved them both.

Now, though, Master Mark had involved them deeply, in the most intimate service that I offer him, and without any prior consultation with me, yet, deep inside, I knew that he was right. I had always trusted my Master’s ability to know what was best for me, in many cases before I knew it myself, and once again he had given me something that I treasured with all my heart, to be close to those who loved me.

When our Sanctification was complete, I turned towards Mark, my head bowed, eyes on his, with hands crossed in front, palms turned outward, and softly asked, “Master Mark, may your servant approach?”

I could see his expression become serious, his bearing more firm, “You may, Katherine.” he replied, “What does my loyal one wish?” This was only the third time, in all the years I’d known Mark, that I had specifically requested something of him, and he handled it with such caring poise.

Kneeling in front him, now raising my head so that I could see his face, I offered my thanks, “May your servant offer her Master my most heartfelt thanks, that you know me so well. That you care for me deeply enough to see that which would make me happy, and to bring it about with such kindness at this time of thanksgiving. The bond that I have with my Master is now shared fully with all my family.”

“My Dearest Katherine,” he replied, with a smile brighter than I’ve ever seen, “your thanks are most deeply appreciated. That which I give is only what you so richly deserve.” Taking my face in his hands, he lovingly kissed my lips, then raised me to my feet, took me in his arms, and hugged me in the way he knows I love so much.

We then had a group hug, and Mark embarrassed me immensely with the amount of praise he showered on me for being the best submissive he’d had to care for. While we had family hugs, Mark removed his clothes, since he was the only one still dressed, then joined in the hugs, and the kisses, the touching, feeling, delving fingers, stroking hands, and finally the wonderful sex which people who love each other treasure so deeply.

At bedtime Mom went in with Mark, and I was assigned to the main bedroom with Grandad, while Uncle Robert had my room on his own. Grandad and I talked for an hour or so, mostly about how I was getting on with Mark as my Master, if I was happy, if he was looking after me, I felt just like a teenager being quizzed about boyfriends by her Dad. I assured him that I was being very well cared for, and I was grateful for him asking, it meant a lot to me. We cuddled while we talked, with hands straying wherever they wanted, Grandad’s touch softly getting me thoroughly aroused, but my touch only raising him to half mast. He apologised, but I said it was OK, as he’d already fucked Mom earlier, and cum in my mouth, so I was more than happy just to stroke him. I asked if there was anything special I could do for him, to help, and he looked thoughtful for a moment, his prick jerking in my hand, then dismissed it, and said he was fine. I gave him a big hug, and told him to think about it, and he could ask for whatever he wanted, which I would petition Master Mark to grant as a Thanksgiving gift for him.

We talked a little longer, but Grandad was dropping asleep, then 10 minutes later he was gone, and I was talking to myself. I gave him a kiss, then went to the bathroom, noticing the light still on in my room when I came back, so I popped in to say goodnight to Uncle Robert.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment