Tuesday 31 May 2011

New Story Site

I have, at long last, managed to post one of my own stories on a fairly new website that is a Wiki for stories, which means other people can edit your posts.

There is only one story at the moment, it's something I wrote based on idea by my very good friend, the lovely Sophie, and our discussions about some of her photo manipulations, and the proper training of young girls.

Please take a look at Little Girls School - Counselling, I hope you enjoy it, but I would welcome any feedback, positive, constructive, or otherwise. You can either leave a comment here, or write a more private email direct to mykatiekittykat at yahoo dot com.

My Mom also has a page on Wiki69 called Shellys_Den


Please remember when reading stories of things you think may not be legal, that most of these accounts are just fantasy, with the aim of turning on the reader, not encouraging them to put things into practice.
If you cannot tell the difference between fantasy and reality, then maybe you ought not to be reading this type of material.


hugs from Katie
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment