Friday 13 May 2011

Bedtime Stories 2

Uncle Robert sent me a link to a bedtime story he thought I might like, about a very young looking girl, who is humiliated and dominated

Emma Is Punished

He told me to make sure that I was in bed, and naked, before I opened the link, so I obediently followed his instructions, and had a most enjoyable evening. Thank you Uncle Robert...

The person who posted the story had several others that were really good, especially one called "Lisa Lus", about an innocent 15 year old schoolgirl who is sent to live on her Aunt and Uncles farm for the summer. Once there she becomes the subject of her Aunts sadistic fantasies and finds herself at the mercy of several of the older woman’s acquaintances…where she experiences numerous episodes of the most intense humiliation and shame she could ever imagine.
The story was unfinished, so I Googled the title, and found a more complete version on another story site.


Lisa's Humiliating Summer


There were loads more, fantastic stories on this site, and I've returned there often, as my bedtime treat




Please remember when reading stories of things you think may not be legal, that most of these accounts are just fantasy, with the aim of turning on the reader, not encouraging them to put things into practice.
If you cannot tell the difference between fantasy and reality, then maybe you ought not to be reading this type of material.


hugs from Katie
:)


2 comments:

  1. Hello Katie, I am the author of this story Emma Is Punished. Rob True (Boris666) I'm happy you like it, but when I clicked the link you provided, it took me to a site where someone had stolen it & attached lots of wrong tags. The story can be found on a few sites such as bdsmlibrary.com Teen Girl Pantsing / Stripping Pranks & Games
    enf-cmnf.com & others
    Thank you for reading & enjoying, I like your blog.
    Please change your link to a site that shows me as author with correct tags
    Peace
    Rob True

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I forgot to mention that I did not write Lisa Lus, although I love that story. I think it was written by YNhumiliator
    Thanks
    Rob True

    ReplyDelete