Tuesday 31 May 2011

Bedtime Stories 3 - Lisa James

In my previous post, Bedtime Stories 2, I posted a link to a page on the Understories website, about Lisa Lus, and the painfully humiliating episodes she suffered at the hands of her Aunt and Uncle, as well as their friends. Unfortunately the story is unfinished, and a comment by the author, YNHumiliator, explains that he is pursuing another storyline at the moment, about another woman, called Lisa James.

These stories are a continuation of a story first introduced by the author Emma No Knickers, (I just love that name)

I Got More Than I Asked For

YN Humiliator carried on with these stories :-

The Continuing Adventures of Lisa James : Forced to Please

The Continuing Adventures of Lisa James : The Party


The Continuing Adventures of Lisa James : The Summer Vacation

The Continuing Adventures of Lisa James : Something For The Weekend


I'm not sure these stories are in the correct order, but I was usually too distracted to notice, as my fingers played with my pussy, or I enacted some of the trials that poor Lisa had to suffer.



 
There were loads more, fantastic stories on this site, and I've returned there often, as my bedtime treat, usually leaving me both sticky and sore. That's OK, as long as I get ready for bed first, but if I'm just up in my room, without getting undressed, then my panties get in an awful mess, and Mom has to punish me for being a dirty girl.




Please remember when reading stories of things you think may not be legal, that most of these accounts are just fantasy, with the aim of turning on the reader, not encouraging them to put things into practice.
If you cannot tell the difference between fantasy and reality, then maybe you ought not to be reading this type of material.


hugs from Katie
:)


2 comments:

  1. Chronologically, they're:
    The Party
    Summer Vacation
    Something for the Weekend
    Forced to Please

    Regrettably, it does not appear that the author has updated them in some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Katie,
    I've just completed a new chapter of my latest Lisa story - I'll post it in January. I very much like your blog - first time I've seen it and would very much like to discuss your behaviour (with Mark's permission of course) and the possibility of writing a story about you (and maybe your Mum).
    YN - ynhum@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete