Wednesday 8 October 2014

Doctor's Visit 25 - 3 - Lactation Test

Doctor's Visit 25 - 3 - Lactation Test

Amy was invited to examine my right breast while Jessica examined my left, both of them being asked to use the standard technique they use for their self-exams at home, but as they  began to press and squeeze my titties, I asked them to please be careful because I was rather tender. Doctor Forrest asked for opinions as to my tenderness, getting several from each one of the students, Naomi coming closest when she suggested I looked like her pregnant sister who had hard swollen breasts because she was pregnant, but there was no sign of a bump to match my titties.

The doctor praised Naomi for being observant, and comparing my condition to something she had seen, rather than just read about in class, adding that while I wasn’t pregnant, having just finished a period, but I was suffering from a very serious aftereffect of menstruation, in that I was beginning to lactate. Knowing the girls were probably familiar with the symptoms of a period, she asked Martin what was happening, and he gave a very good explanation of breast tenderness in the pre-menstrual part of the cycle, although he thought that it would have gone back to normal by this stage.

Dr Forrest clarified that it was be due to the tablets I’d been taking for several weeks, getting me prepared for a lactation test which was a very important part of the development study I was on, so they could investigate girls’ ability to produce milk, without the consequences of having to go through a pregnancy. She gently took hold of my left breast herself, asking how it felt as she established the firmness of my flesh, and stopping whenever the soreness made me wince too much. She informed the students that I was now much more responsive than in any of my early screens now that they’d found the right balance of hormones to administer so I  could be made to lactate on every occasion since my last milestone investigation.

She gave them details of my tablets, low dose Progesterone and Estrogen, similar to those hormones produced by my own body during the two weeks before a period starts, but they normally drop off afterwards, whereas the tablets prevent the usual bodily changes from returning to normal, in particular, my breasts. This was to facilitate the test, and the low dose tablets taken twice daily for seven days triggered the breasts to swell more as the milk glands enlarge further, but I’d now been on the medication for five weeks, so I was well developed.

My appointment had been arranged for day 5 of my cycle, which requires an increase in the Prolactin levels to stimulate full milk production, this being achieved with a second set of tablets I took, and since that was several hours ago they would now relieve a little bit of the pressure that was building up. The four students watched as I was told to massage my breasts with my hands, squeezing from my chest to my nipples, followed by rolling the teat between thumb and forefinger. It was fairly painful touching my aching titties, especially the sensitive nipples, but the stimulus was arousing my clit, and turning me on again. Dr Forrest allowed the students to take turns trying to express my milk after I’d shown them how it was done, in spite of not actually having produced anything yet, and it became more painful as each of one tried harder, applying more force as if lack of pressure was the problem, which I knew was not the case.

Finally, Dr Forrest called a halt when Martin was stretching my right nipple and twisting it like a bottle top as if that would let the milk out, and asked the students to describe the breast structures associated with lactation. Naomi and Jessica provided most of the answers about the alveoli producing the milk, transport through the milk canals, and into the collection sacs, while Amy explained the baby’s latching and suckling techniques for drawing the milk from the sacs, through the nipple, and into its mouth. Martin seemed surprised to learn there were actually holes in a woman’s nipples, having never thought the process through, nor seen any women actually breastfeeding (sheltered life, poor lad). None of them knew what happened to the ducts in the nipples when a woman was not giving milk, so the doctor explained that in order to stop any bacteria entering the breast through the nipple, the woman’s body created a Keratin plug to seal each of the lactiferous ducts. Sometimes this plug could be manipulated during a hot bath or shower, by rolling and stretching the nipple until the Keratin exuded onto the outside tip of the teat, particularly during the pre-menstrual period when the breasts were tender, and with diligence the woman could achieve milk expression. I’ve done it myself on a few occasions, and it’s really painful, so I have to be in the mood for it to work before I give up trying, but it’s much more erotic if someone else does it, and they do it to me, rather than for me.

"What we need for Katie are some duct pins," the doctor told the students, bringing over a small black leather case from a glass cabinet, then opening it up to display the black velvet interior to the students, with a row of twelve slender steel pins that looked like hypodermic needles. "These are not needles,” the doctor started to explain, “they are Nipple Duct Pins, solid shafts of titanium steel, with a safely rounded end. They are based on a Galactography cannula which is used to inject dye into a lactiferous duct for mammography, in cases of breast lumps, and these are 30 Gauge in size, that's 0.25 mm. We use them for clearing out blocked ducts, particularly in nursing Moms, and since our Katie’s milk ducts have become clogged, so that she’s not letting out the breast milk that she’s now producing, we get to stick pins her."

I have a strong dislike for needles, and it had taken me a while to get used to Dr Forrest using these little devices on my poor little titties, but her comment about sticking me with pins was intended to set up that anxiety in me, and add an edge to this part of the treatment. Although I was grateful that I wasn't going to be stuck with sharp needles, the idea of having my nipples cleared was not something I ever looked forward to. The doctor had always explained to me how women lactate during their period, even before mine had started, that's why their breasts get swollen and sore. Generally it would go away after a few days, and the milk was washed away during a shower, without being noticed, but Doctor Forrest told me that she wanted me to help mine along by massaging them whenever they became uncomfortable. Even when they were a tiny bud no bigger than my thumb, I would have to press and squeeze them three times a day no matter where I was, and at least once during the week they were most tender, I had to get one of the adults to help me, depending on who was in charge. Sometimes it would be Mom, if I was at school it would be the nurse, or Miss Angela the swim coach, and during school breaks I had to ask Grandad to help me, explaining what my problem was, and every now and then he’d ask my Uncle Robert to do it because he was busy with something else. I still massage them now instead of taking pain meds if they get tender.

Unfortunately, Dr Forrest has graduated me to having my nipples cleaned out more thoroughly since my milestone exam when I was 21, and all the Keratin was going to be removed with the pins so that my initial lactation could be started up right away, and then I could be brought into full milk production within a few days.

Taking one of the pins from her case, the doctor started working it into the small indentations in my nipples, emphasising the need to use a very light touch due to the delicate structure of these ducts, and the danger of damaging the walls. Steadily she dug the shaft further and further into the middle of each erect teat, winding it round slightly, changing from one duct to another, and drawing out a yellow paste which she calmly wiped on a gauze pad laid on my chest. At times it was agonising to have the tenderest part of my breasts stretched and poked like this, the students were allowed to have a go, under strict supervision, Martin being the most gentle, while all three girls seemed to be extremely rough with me. When the pins were finished with at last, it was time for Dr Weston and Dr Forrest to stretch and squeeze the nipples themselves, pinching the back of my aureole, then pulling forward right to the end of the teat. The yellow discharge now flowed out like toothpaste with each painful tug, till it began to grow thinner and more runny, finally becoming the pale milky fluid the doctor was looking for.

After cleaning up my aching titties, Doctor Forrest phoned the nurse to bring the Lactina pump to her office, telling me they'd soon have me drained and comfortable again, as the breast pump she was going to use would have me empty in no time at all, which I already knew from experience. I’ve dabbled in erotic pumping a few times with a small hand unit I bought from an adult store, enjoying the mild pain associated with it, the massively engorged nipples and clit, as well as the cute puffies that look like I’m 15years old again, but this was going to be a whole different level. The doctor had used the Lactina model on me when I was 21, and she’d kept me milking for a couple of weeks after my check-up as well, returning to her office several times for a follow up, and to the drug store I’d rented the pump from. Other times she’d used a smaller Symphony model, with much less suction, during my usual yearly exams, but they were only for short periods.

When the nurse had wheeled the large pump in on a trolley, Dr Forrest showed the different attachments to the students, glass tubes from half inch diameter upwards, to fit over the teat, aureole, and increasing amounts of breast flesh, sucking them inside till they filled the tube. Plastic tubes joined them to the strong pump, with collection jars fitted in between to catch the milk that would be pulled out of my nipples until there was none left, at which point the extraction ends would be replaced with moulding accessories. There were long glass tubes like coffee jars, domes of different sizes, and some with narrow necks that opened up to the size of a golf ball, or a pool ball, that the doctor said were designed to add contours to a girl’s plain, normal tittie.

The nurse had attached a pair of regular small tubes with collection jars in line, setting them on the trolley as she slipped more Velcro restraints round my calf, knee, and thigh, then my forearm, elbow, and biceps, rendering me totally immovable. Dr Forrest went on to explain that within an hour or so of taking my Prolactin tablet this morning I should have applied suction to my nipples, or used manual expression to pull the milk into my duct, and out through the teats. Since that had been a few hours ago, I was now quite swollen and full, my body shivering as her hand stroked over the tight globe of my breast, and my erect nipple, while the nurse massaged my other engorged breast till they had me breathless.

The nurse handed two breast cups to Doctor Forrest who placed one over each of my breasts, centred on my nipples, then asked "Level 2 please Sandra, to start her off". I looked over at the young woman by the machine, seeing her badge, Sandra Ashton – Assistant Nurse, then recognising her from the first time I’d been milked four years ago. She turned a switch up 2 clicks, and a gentle suction pulled at my breasts. It wasn’t very noticeable at first, but every few seconds it pulsed, the vacuum gradually increased, and my teats were drawn further into the cups. Turning to the students, the doctor said “Now we use an aerosol spray of Oxytocin to the patient’s pulse spots during the suction phase to start the let-down reflex, causing the milk ducts to contract and eject milk from Katie’s charming nipples." Dr Forrest sprayed a cool liquid on the inside of my wrists, my lower neck, and the inside top of my thighs. "This should be repeated every 2 hours to maintain lactation for as many days as may be required, which mimics the baby’s feeding schedule that would normally condition the mother to set her own hormones producing. However, with the spray and the Lactina pump, we could keep Katie producing milk for a few years. How does that sound, sweetheart, do you fancy being a milk maid, it would pay quite well you know". Doctor Forrest made me the same offer every year, and while the fantasy of the idea made my pussy wet, I wasn’t ready to make that level of commitment to a play scene.

Nurse Sandra increased the suction another level when asked, the pulses becoming stronger as Dr Forrest stroked my cheek encouragingly, “Come on, precious, you’re doing well so far, and you’re nearly ready to start. Just relax and let go.” Her hand slid across my tummy, down to my smooth love mound, as she told the students how the erogenous zones of the vulva had connections to the breast, her touch distracting me from the discomfort in my titties. Moving into my groove, her fingers ran either side of my clit, and my hips lifted towards her, seeking the pleasure the doctor so easily raised in my prone body. As my clitoris was teased more and more, the doctor pointed out the signs of my arousal, adding that sexual intercourse, and even masturbation, can trigger a mother’s milk let-down reflex. When Amy was asked to spread my labia open, and Jessica slid a long finger inside my pussy, suddenly I could feel a rush in my nipples, like having a pee. “Good girl, Katie,” said the doctor, “you're starting to leak now. Can you see the milk coming out of your teats.”

I watched as the milk droplets began to form on my nipples, merging slowly together before dripping into the collecting cups. Nurse Sandra turned the control switch to 4, increasing the suction to make the drops form faster, a sensation of tightness and swelling began half way back in my breasts, inside rather than on the surface, and I could visualise all those alveoli in full flow. Sandra turned the pump up to 5, to start a constant stream flowing, the fascinating sight of myself being milked like this thrilled me as it always has done since Dr Forrest first had me lactating, and it is so much more erotic than any of the fantasies I’ve had about this. While I appreciate that the reality of being married, pregnant and feeding my baby will make these games pale into insignificance, for the moment I’m enjoying the privilege my doctor is allowing me, within the confines of the research program, or maybe just a little outside them.

 “Now then Katie, you know the drill,” Dr Forrest announced, “we need a measurement for the study of your initial flow, taken over ten minutes, during which Sandra will step up the suction every two minutes. Try to relax, and this time imagine you’re on vacation to a small backwoods farm, the farmer has tied you over a hay bale in the paddock, and two calves are trying to feed while the cattle are out in the fields, sucking really hard, and licking their long rough tongues across your milky nipples.” Dr Forrest's visual descriptions always work to get my milk flowing, knowing just the situations that turn me on the most, and I could see the milk flowing faster, then the nurse increased the suction switch another notch. I watched as my swollen nipples started spraying milk onto the inside of the plastic cups, and I could now actually feel it being drawn out of my nipples, with a tingle spreading quite pleasurably into the whole of my breasts.

“Come on Katie you're slowing,” said Dr Forrest, “we've expressed just over 1.5 ounces, and there are two more minutes left to reach a full 2 ounces. Sandra will increase the suction now to uncomfortable levels, but I'm sure you can do this without much trouble so you are to ask us to increase the pressure every time I signal you, so you can show these students what an obedient, brave girl you can be, when you are told.”

This was one of the games I played at home, either on my own, or with my Mom, and I had discussed it with the doctor several times during my visits, in fact she quite likes to make me confess my sexual exploits. Whenever I want to push my limits, I will take myself up to a normal level, then say “More please,” and increase whatever I was doing at the time, or Mom would increase it, if we were playing together. Master Mark likes us to play it together when he’s there, making it a competition between us to see who can go the farthest. The doctor placed her hand over my girlcleft, fingers on top, with her thumb hooked under my clit, and squeezed with her fingertips digging into my flesh, which I knew was her signal. I didn't really have a choice in this, since I'd relinquished control to Dr Forrest at the beginning of the session, so I obediently said, “More please, Nurse,” and Sandra complied with my request. I could feel my milk flowing out faster, and the tingling in the end of my breasts increased so that it was no longer just a background sensation, more like having a heavy duty vibrator used on them. After about 30 seconds, Dr Forrest squeezed my cunny again, harder this time, her thumb digging into my clitoris, stroking up and down the shaft. “More please, Nurse,” I asked again, two more clicks signalled a bigger increase this time, and I felt a much greater suction on my titties. Nurse Sandra announced, “That's level 7 now Doctor, but we’ve lots more to go yet.” She came over to my side and pulled the cups upwards slightly, stretching my breasts with them, but they were securely attached, and my nipples were being dragged further down the tubes, milk gushing out of them. Once more, Dr Forrest dug her fingers into my mound, and I thrust my hips hard into the sharp nails. “Please Nurse Sandra,” I asked, with a pleading tone in my voice, “please can you turn up the suction on my titties.” Another click on the pump made me arch my back, and my hands tried to reach up, but the Velcro straps held me secure as I watched my poor bosom being sucked further into the suction tubes, my nipples extended to over an inch long.

“Just a few more seconds Katie my love,” Doctor Forrest told me, squeezing my pussy hard once more.

It was really difficult to keep going at this point, my breasts ached so much, yet I responded quietly, “One more please Nurse.” Another click, “That’s level 9 you’ve reached Katie,” said the nurse, “I’m sure you could take it up another one, sweetheart. Well, tell me.”

With her last comment accentuated, my submissiveness kicked in even stronger, the back of my neck tingling, making me gasp out, “Yes please,” even though both my breasts were now throbbing deep inside, and I watched my nipples getting longer. There were only a few drops leaking from my left breast now, my right had been completely drained, but the sensations in my milk ducts were breath-taking, boosted by the fire deep in my pussy as the doctor stroked my erect clit. There could only be a few seconds left now, but since the doctor hadn’t called time, and I knew I wasn’t quite at my limit yet, I asked for one more level, arching upwards when Nurse Sandra delivered it. I was frozen in that position till the nurse slowly dropped the suction back to almost nothing, and then pulled the cups off one at a time, with a loud pop.

While Dr Forrest discussed the success of my lactation test with Dr Weston and his students, Nurse Sandra wiped me down with a warm washcloth, then released the Velcro straps from my arms and legs, helping me to sit up in the chair. The doctor carefully examined my breasts now that they had been drained, rolling my nipples between her fingers, gripping them tight as she pulled hard from my chest, showing the students how far they could be stretched, as she promised me that I’d be drained three or four times before I left today. She measured the length and diameter of both teats with a ruler, recording the results in my notes, and then she complemented me for being able to deliver 2.8 ounces of milk on my first session, adding that she would expect a higher volume later that day.

Dr Weston thanked me for putting up with their intrusion, saying that was all they had time for that morning but he might send one of the girls to interview me later on, and then he left the examination room, with his students following him out.

When the nurse helped me to stand up Dr Forrest rubbed my lower tummy, just above my pubis, and pressed on my bladder, till I almost pee’d myself. “Katie, you seem rather full, young lady,” she remarked, putting two fingers inside my pussy to massage the back of my urethra while her thumb rotated the entrance of my pee hole, just below my clitoris. I was struggling to hold myself back as she massaged my bladder from inside and outside at the same time, pressing her fingertips in till it hurt terribly, then stroking gently till I began to drip into her hand, at which point she stopped tormenting me. Asking the nurse to pass her one of the large glass sample jars, Dr Forrest held it between my legs while Nurse Sandra pulled my outer lips wide apart, and then told me to pee for five seconds before stopping the flow for an initial check.

I obediently followed the doctor’s orders, my heart racing at the prospect of what might turn out to be another chance to see how submissive I could be for her. When the main flow had stopped, Nurse Sandra pressed her finger against my pee hole to stop the drips, with her nail slipped beneath the base of my clitoral hood, pressing against the shaft itself. Dr Forrest put the glass of urine up to the light, commenting on the colour and lack of solids, and then held it to her nose, inhaling with a wide smile on her face as she said how delicious the fragrance of fresh maiden’s water was. Turning towards me, Dr Forrest held out the glass, asking me to describe the taste as she put it to my lips, tipping it slightly when I opened my mouth to allow her to pour in a spoonful of my own pee.

After rolling it around in my mouth as if it were a fine wine, I swallowed, and then reported, “It has a mild taste doctor, not very acidic, slightly sweet, with just a hint of spices from last night’s meal.” She thanked me for my help, writing my findings in my notes, before pouring some of the urine into a sample bottle, which she labelled with my details, then placed on her desk. “Katherine,” she said to me, “would you place your hands behind you, and incline your head right back to look at the ceiling.”

The rush in my lower tummy as I obeyed was everything I expected it to be, building as the nurse wound her hand into my hair to keep me in place, then again as Dr Forrest instructed, “Open your mouth wide Katherine, and purse your lips ever so slightly. Good girl. Breathe through your nose from now on.”

I felt the glass against my cheek, and then the warm fluid trickled over my tongue, and up against where my throat was closed. There was just a small amount, as Doctor Forrest did sometimes to show how obedient I was, even with something this extreme, but then she poured in some more, making me extend my tongue, then touch the roof of my mouth. Bringing over a small step, she raised herself over my face, so she could see better what she was doing, pouring another small amount of urine in my mouth, then another, and five more till the glass was empty, and my wide open mouth was full. She had me swallow some of my pee till I could close my mouth, and then ordered me to keep it there while she took another sample, from mid-stream this time, so I had to pee in the jar a second time until it was nearly full to the brim before I was told to stop.

When Dr Forrest had prepared another sample bottle, I was instructed to empty my mouth a little at a time, and then tilt my head back once more while the rest of my urine was re-cycled into my mouth, slowly filling, holding, and swallowing the liquid till the whole glass was empty, which took four refills of my mouth. I’ve played water games with Mom sometimes, which the doctor is well aware of and approves, but this was the largest amount I’ve ever swallowed in one session, and none of it was thrown away or spit out. I drank it all, apart from two small sample bottles that went to the lab for testing. While I wouldn’t have asked for something as extensive as this, Doctor Forrest’s setting of it being a compulsory medical procedure was a superb turn on for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment