Wednesday 8 October 2014

Doctor's Visit 25 - 1 - Initial Obs

Doctor's Visit 25 - 1 - Initial Obs

Mom dropped me off at the doctor’s office on her way to work, and as I walked in my breasts were very tender as they moved against my bra, the usual set of patient permission forms had to be signed, and after only a few minutes the receptionist took me in to see Dr Forrest. I was asked to sit by her desk while she went through the usual medical questionnaire, to make sure my health was alright, no problems, and then she reminded me that today’s examination was going to be a milestone investigation, quite extensive, with several very intense test protocols. I assured her that was alright with me, and I was fully prepared to accommodate whatever she wanted me to do, anything at all, as I always did. She made some notes on my chart, smiling broadly, and then said “Very good Katherine, we’ll get the basics out of the way first. Please stand to attention, head up, shoulders back, and push those lovely breasts right out for me.”
Submissively assuming the required position, I stood as directed, quietly docile as the doctor came over and lifted the hem of my sheer peach coloured top, baring first my midriff then my well filled pink bra, before slipping the front over my head, leaving the garment stretched between my shoulders in a most unladylike fashion.

While she ran her fingers over the taut skin exposed above my bra cups, the doctor asked me “Are you going to be a good girl, Katherine?”

This was Doctor Forrest’s ‘key phrase’ that she asked every time I visited her, inviting me to be submissive to whatever she wanted to do to me by giving the proper positive response, or if I had wanted just a normal examination then I could choose a more non-committal answer instead. In response to the doctor’s question, I lowered my head, and said in a soft, quiet voice, “Yes Miss, of course I am.” This was the agreed response on my part, showing total acceptance of her authority over me, and her complete control over me throughout today’s visit, which was the arrangement we had come to, quite a few years ago. Of course, I could change my mind at any time I wanted during my treatment, by using a safe word “good girl”, at which point Dr Forrest would stop what she was doing, and ask the original key phrase again, giving me the opportunity to change the situation if there was something I was not comfortable with. I only say this by way of explanation, whereas it never crossed my mind at the time, since I was fully involved in the ambience of a situation where I found myself being coerced by a domineering doctor, with no way to escape her cruel intentions.

“Very well Katie, remove your top and pass it to me, “ said the doctor, so I slipped my arms out and handed it to her, watching as she placed it in one of those yellow plastic sacks with the warnings about dangerous waste, and instructions to incinerate the contents. This always added a delicious edge that I might not get my belongings back, sometimes watching as she dropped them in the trash can under her desk, or a garbage sack, locked them in her desk drawer, or handed them to one of the aides to put away for safe keeping. Whatever she chose to do, I would be blatantly denied easy access until she decided to return them to me, with the distinct possibility that they could be destroyed altogether, and this was not an empty threat. When I was seventeen, I’d turned up for a regular appointment to get a prescription filled out dressed casually in tee shirt and jogging pants, instead of my usual choice of smart, feminine clothes. Dr Forrest had reprimanded me straight away for being slovenly, then had me take off my top and hold it while she cut it into strips with a pair of scissors, then did the same to my pants, rendering them both completely unfit to wear. My underwear was also an everyday plain white cotton set, and these were also reduced to rags before my eyes, leaving me in just my tennis shoes, and at a loss as to how I would get home while completely naked.

With this though in mind, I obediently turned round when told, while she undid my cerise skirt, holding it in place as I turned to face her, then let it slide down slowly to reveal my matching pink lace panties and suspender belt, and tan, lace top stockings. I stepped out of the skirt, and handed it over to be placed in the sack as well. It was a thrilling feeling to be standing in my underwear, while she remained smartly dressed, a very beautiful woman, who now ordered me to present myself. I turned, posed, bent and twisted my body to display every part of me, even performing a handstand with split open legs to expose my crotch to her. When I stood back up Dr Forrest took my temperature and my blood pressure, looked in my mouth and ears, in my eyes, and felt the lymph glands in my neck, listened to my heart and lungs, then completed the details on my observations chart. My height and weight were checked next, out in the corridor, next to the door, which was in full view of the waiting area as I stood in just my undies, everyone enjoying the sight of my scantily clad body before I was returned to stand by the desk again. The doctor removed my bra herself, reaching round me to undo the hooks as she pressed up against the front of my body, inhaling my perfume as she licked the nape of my neck and my earlobe, carnal shivers running through my body as her lips brushed mine. Removing my bra completely, this too was consigned to the yellow incinerator sack.

Doctor Forrest returned with a tailors tape to measure my body, first carefully taking my panties down to my knees before running the tape round my bust and chest, arms, and waist, noting the sizes down. Carefully she measured my hips, and around both thighs, and calves, before placing the tape against the base of my spine, between my legs, and upward towards my navel to take that measurement, pulling it tighter and tighter, sinking it deep into my cleft,  for a final size. Dr Forrest looked me over thoughtfully, and then ordered me to put my hands behind me, before going out of the office, as she often did, leaving the door wide open behind her. Being openly exposed in public like this, I looked towards the doorway to confirm I was not in direct sight of anyone, but noticed the large mirror in front of me clearly displayed my nakedness to anyone who might walk past. A few people did go down the corridor to the restrooms further down, looking at my reflection in the mirror, then fully at me when they returned. It was quite a while before a nurse came in, as always happens, took my right arm and moved me forward, to the side a little, then told me to stay exactly where I’d been put. It was all carefully organised to demonstrate that I was deliberately being displayed and could do nothing about it, not even see my own reflection in this new position. Taking a small pair of scissors from her pocket, she cut the front of my panties where the gusset joins on, then the back at the same place, rendering the garment unable to cover me. A further cut at each side seam left the front, back and gusset as three separate pieces, which she picked up. When she went out through the office door, however, I could clearly see her walk to the reception desk and place the pieces on the counter, then sit watching my nakedly presented body.

I love having my body on display, especially in the fitting rooms in Shopping Mall stores, but that’s usually under my control as to when, and for how long, even on the few occasions that a sales assistant is more dominantly involved I’m still free to leave at any time. However, my MD is in a much stronger position of authority and this is a more controlled environment than a department store, so I’m completely at her mercy and that of her staff. From where I stand I can see most of the waiting area, and since the seating faces this way anyone sat there can see me, standing naked and presented in the doctor’s office, with the door wide open. I recognise several of the people from my previous visits, but most of them are strangers to me, and the realisation that they will be seeing my body for the first time is a thrilling humiliation, so I try to discretely watch them, not making eye contact, or acknowledging my awareness. As usual in a waiting room there is little to hold a person’s attention, so most of those I can see end up looking round for something interesting, and will inevitably catch sight of me through the open doorway.

The thought of people seeing those areas a girl normally keeps private has always held a thrill for me, not because I think it’s wrong or naughty, my Mom has brought me up with a liberal attitude to my body, and discretion when I’m in public. She taught me to respect other people for having different views, and behave in a way that would not upset them, without spoiling my childhood joy and curiosity. A certain amount of accidental childish exposure would be overlooked, and if I was showing my panties, Mom would quietly ask me to take notice of those who could see me, without them being aware that I was watching them. She would then point out to me the ones that were looking uncomfortable or upset, the raised eyebrows, small frowns and looks of disapproval, all indicating that I should behave more modestly. I would change my position, close my legs, or rearrange my skirt, thereby protecting their feelings and showing my consideration for others, for which Mom would praise me, making me proud that I was being a good girl. Of course, not everyone gets upset at seeing up a girl’s skirt, the boys at school thought it was a great game, and I soon realised that bigger boys behaved just the same and grown men, in fact nearly all males seemed to be fascinated with seeing panties exposed.

There were quite few discussions about the differences between those who didn’t approve and those who obviously did, lots of it tied in with the “Safety With Strangers” campaign that was often pushed at youngsters, and the dangers posed by those who seemed friendly. Within this framework there was still lots of room for adventure, and Mom was very good at letting me know the boundaries, and impressed on me that it always had to appear accidental, or else I would get a bad reputation. It was Master Mark that explained the intricacies and power of imagination to me, training me to understand what works best with a male or female audience in particular situations. Not only could I stimulate the imagination of those sat in the waiting room to conjure up all sorts of explanations for me being displayed naked for their pleasure, but my Master always encouraged me to ponder about the scenarios my watchers developed. These thoughts would have my pussy dripping as I tried to identify who in the waiting room were patients, and which were partners or carers, how many of them were in the same project as myself, and of those who embraced it willingly as I did, while the others were coerced into it by their parents.

I was distracted from my reveries by one of the cleaning staff walking into the room, smiling at my presentation as she casually picked up the yellow incineration sack, secured a zip tie on the neck, then took it away, ostensibly to be destroyed, along with my clothes inside it. I tried not to rationalise that this was not just part of Dr Forrest’s plan to set me on edge, but guided my thoughts to see it thrown in the large dumpster out back, collected by a big truck, and in a few hours dropped into a huge furnace, leaving me to make my way home with no clothes. In a few minutes Doctor Forrest came back into the room with a small camera and took several photographs of my pubic mound from very close up in front of me, telling me some of them would be put in my notes, and the others probably posted on Facebook. I knew they were for the pubic hair growth pattern part of the research, and I hoped the Facebook comment was a joke, but I didn’t know for sure, and the doctor continued to take shots of the hair along my slit, and the few round my anus.



No comments:

Post a Comment