Sunday 11 September 2011

Meeting Master Mark

Meeting Master Mark

Date – Saturday 10 September 2011

Mom and I were up quite early, to make sure we had plenty of time to be at our best for our first face to face meeting with Master Mark. We had breakfast, then showered together, washing each other’s hair, and scrubbing our skin with a body puff till we both glowed. Of course we made sure our most intimate places were thoroughly clean but were very careful not to get each other too sexually excited. I love getting ready with Mom, and there were lots of caresses as we did each other’s hair, applied the best body lotions, put on our makeup, and painted our nails. Master Mark had instructed us to wear hose, so we dressed in suspender belt and stockings, matching bra and bikini panties, with lots of embroidery, lace, and frills, and a front fastening dress with a wide flared skirt. Mom wore Royal Blue, with black trim, while I wore a Pale Blue, with white trim, and we both had black leather court shoes, with our highest heels.

We set off in plenty of time, Mom driving as I was far too nervous, we checked our makeup before we left the car, then at exactly 12 noon we walked into the lounge of the Crown Plaza hotel, in Downtown Disney. Mark was sat in one of the large chairs just inside the doorway, waiting for us, and stood up to greet us as we entered. We all recognised each other easily from the photos on our various websites, and I was quite prepared to make a formal greeting, until I knew what was expected, but Mark smiled, and held his arms open, so we hugged and kissed cheeks, as if we were family. Mark hugged Mom the same way, and we were instantly at ease, as if we’d known each other for years, which we had in a way, but we’d never actually met. Mark directed us to the two chairs facing him, and we all discussed our trips over, and how nice it was that we could get to know each other personally. Mark wanted me to be absolutely sure that I wanted to go ahead with the planned presentation ceremony, and still wished to offer him my virginity. Our contact had been totally based on email so far, and there was always the possibility that we might not get on in real life, Mark had said I might not like the way he laughs, or think that his breath smells horrid. I told him that he had passed the first 2 tests already, because he had a wonderful laugh, and when he hugged me earlier, he smelled good enough to eat. Mark assured us again that all the standard safeguards for meeting strangers will be respected, such as a public place like this one, and at any point either party may back out, without any pressure.

Mark complemented both of us on looking so pretty, and now that we knew each other a bit better, asked if he could have another look at how we were dressed, since he’d been far too busy reading our expressions when we met, to take more than a quick glance at our clothes. He asked me to fetch him a brochure from a display stand near the door, so I went over there slowly, allowing him time to study my outfit, and I was really nervous that I was displaying myself to my Master for the very first time. When I had the requested brochure, I gave him a twirl, so that my skirt spun out, then walked slowly back to my chair, sitting down, then waiting while Mom went to fetch another brochure, so that she could display her dress.

We talked for a few more minutes, then Mark said he’d booked a table for lunch, if that was OK with us, and when we accepted, we stood up, and Mark offered us an arm each, so we could walk into the restaurant together. This was so much nicer than the business lunches I’d attended at work, or any dates I’d been on with my boyfriend when I was younger. Mark was the perfect gentleman, treating Mom and I as if we were celebrities. The Maitre D showed us to our table, tucked away in a corner where we wouldn’t be disturbed, or overheard, and the waitress came over to take our drinks order.

Mark told us he was booked in for three weeks, and would be happy to see us at any time we wished, but didn’t want to intrude, suggesting that at first we meet for lunch each day, either at the hotel, or somewhere nearer to our home if we preferred. Mom suggested Denny’s, near our house, and to make it alternate venues, so neither of us were doing all the travelling. We all agreed, at which point our drinks arrived, and after that Mark added that if any of our meetings seemed to be running on, we could either postpone at a suitable time, to be reconvened later, or we were free to continue if we wished, and he would be honored to buy us dinner. Of course we objected that we couldn’t put him to such an inconvenience, but he wouldn’t hear any opposition, so we finally agreed that we would love to be treated. We ordered our food at this point, continuing our conversation as we learned about each other’s career, homes, and family, then we stopped to eat. The meal was absolutely delicious, set off by a lovely glass of wine, we all refused dessert, then moved on to soft drinks as we carried on talking.

When the waitress had cleared our table, Mark said he’d arranged to use the booth for the rest of the afternoon, if required, as there would be no more guests till the evening meal later on. He explained that it was one of the privileges of being a regular guest, not only for vacations, but for business meetings as well, and management allowed him a great deal of leeway. We were now enlightened as to why Mark had instructed us both to wear a front fastening dress with a wide flared skirt, which he said looked lovely, but we also functional in ensuring our obedience to orders. We were both told to stand up, and raise our skirts, so that our Master could validate our underwear, so of course we complied, lifting them till our lower bellies were on display. The booth had been well chosen, so that as we exposed our stockings, garter belt, and panties, only Master Mark could see us, anyone else would have to approach right up to the table to have a view round the corner. Mark, though, had an unrestricted view along the full length of the restaurant, and would see any of the staff that came our way. After being complimented on our choice of lingerie, which the flared skirt enabled us to easily show off, we next saw the reason for a front fastening dress, as Mark made Mom continue to hold up her skirt, while I was ordered to unfasten my dress all the way down. My heart was racing as my Master made me strip in a public restaurant, and I could feel my pussy juicing up as I undid the buttons down the centre of my skirt, folding the sides back to display the whole of my front. Now it was my turn to stand still while Mom unbuttoned her dress, till mother and daughter both exposed their intimate lingerie to their Master. We had to remain in that uncovered position as we explained why we had chosen these particular outfits, then Mom was asked to slip the bra straps off her shoulders, and lower the cups till her breasts were bared. Mark asked if my bra was front fastening, which it was, so I was instructed to unclip it, and tuck the cups under my arms, so that my breasts were now exposed like Mom’s. Questioning us about how stimulated we were at exhibiting ourselves like this, Mark had us pinch and pull our nipples, twisting them till we almost came, then roll them gently as we calmed down. Our next task was to lower our panties to the top of our stockings, then part our legs till the pussy lips and slit were visible, remaining like that until our girl juice had dripped onto our panties. Mark now handed each of us a napkin to wipe our dripping pussy, then we had to leave it on the table to be cleared away later. We were informed that this would probably mean that the waitress would get to know that we’d been sexually excited during our meeting, because we were two sexy little sluts who couldn’t control themselves. Our final task was to remove our panties altogether, placing them on top of our purses, then spend the rest of the day bare assed.

When we had straightened our clothing, we were allowed to sit down again, and Mark called the waitress over to bring some more drinks, watching as she picked up the damp napkins from the table. Master Mark said we’d both done exceptionally well, so we could have a climax later, as a reward, and he’d let us know when.

The conversation now turned to my upcoming visit to Dr Forrest, and Mark said that since my body belongs to him, he had decided that I would have the hymenectomy procedure that she’d recommended earlier, and it was arranged for next Monday.
This was the procedure where I would have a series of small perforations made in my virgin membrane to allow it to tear easily when it is penetrated by my Master’s real cock, instead of Mom’s dildo as we had originally planned last year. Dr Forrest will accomplish this with a small gauge needle, which Mark knew I was not keen on, but I was to be given a very mild sedative that will calm my nerves. However, I will not have any other pain killers, since I am learning to embrace pain as part of my sexual experience, and I have already made great progress during my Sanctification ritual. My Master is confident that by the time I undergo this procedure it will be a most positive experience for me, and to this end, he’s going to arrange to be present, during the whole time, for moral support, and to hold my hand if I wish. Dr Forrest suggested that the procedure take place no more than 7 days before I am to offer my virginity to Master Mark, otherwise the healing will be too advanced, and this will be well timed for my presentation next Saturday afternoon.

Mark asked if we would like to meet for lunch again tomorrow, and I showed a most unladylike rush to accept his offer, arranging to meet him at Denny’s at 1pm, he knew the address already, as he’d sent me some flowers there on my birthday. Master Mark reminded us that we had a reward coming, since we’d both been such very good girls, so we could have a climax as part of tonight’s Sanctification ritual, which we were to perform together. When we sanctified our ass, we were to leave our Master’s cock embedded after the usual seven seconds, then ass fuck ourselves until we orgasmed  at exactly the same moment. We were to kiss each other throughout this stage of the ritual, then sit fully on the dildo as the climax started, to achieve maximum depth.


We left the table at this point, and Mark once more walked us out to the main entrance door, arm in arm, kissing us goodbye as we left, but this time on the lips, rather than the cheek when we’d met.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment