Thursday 28 July 2011

Story - Computer Repair Shop

I have posted my second story on the ASSTR site.

Computer Repair Shop


This was specially written for my friend Sophie, in appreciation for her lovely Photoshopped pictures, and all the nice chats we have. The short version is Sophie suffers a virus attack on her Laptop, and has to take it to the repair shop. She forgot about all her special, personal files being on there, and got an unexpected upgrade.

The story has been approved by my Master Mark, and posted at his instruction, as one of my tasks.


I hope you enjoy this story, and I would welcome any feedback, positive, constructive, or otherwise. You can either leave a comment here, or write a more private email direct to mykatiekittykat at yahoo dot com.

My Mom also has a page on ASSTR called Shellys_Den


Please remember when reading stories of things you think may not be legal, that most of these accounts are just fantasy, with the aim of turning on the reader, not encouraging them to put things into practice.

If you cannot tell the difference between fantasy and reality, then maybe you ought not to be reading this type of material, but seeking urgent medical help instead.


hugs from Katie
:)

1 comment: