Friday 2 July 2010

Birthday Spanks

Later in the evening we got ourselves ready to go out for dinner, nothing really speacial, just a steak at Denny's, which was close enough to walk, and that meant we had no car, so we could enjoy a drink with our meal. When we were nearly ready, Mom reminded me that Grandad had also sent me an extra present, a gift certificate awarding me 21 Birthday Spanks, and did I want them now, or when we returned after our meal. Since I didn't fancy bending over with a full stomach, I opted to take my spanking before we went, which also meant I'd feel the heat in my bum cheeks while I was sitting through the meal, a very arousing prospect. I leaned my forearms on the dining table, while Mom turned up my skirts over my waist, exposing my naked bottom since it was still Bare Pussy day, and I placed my feet wide apart so that my cunny was fully displayed as well. Mom went off to get the paddle from where it hung on my bedroom wall, but to my surprise returned with a 3 foot cane instead, and in answer to the disbelief on my face, informed me that I was about to get an adult spanking seeing as how I was now 21 years old. I settled into position while Mom stood behind me, just off to one side, and patted my cheeks with the smooth bamboo rod. I heard the whistle of the wood through the air, then a sharp pain biting deep into my bottom as I struggled to hold my bent over position. After a few moments the heat in butt spread wider, and I could feel the welcome tingle between my legs, warming my pussy as blood raced through my veins. Two more stokes of the cane, two more red lines forming across my soft cheeks, but the pain was not as intense as I'd expected it to be, so Mom was taking it easy on her little girl. I was braced for number four, when the phone rang, so I had a little repreive to wiggle my butt, then Mom handed me the phone, saying it was Grandad. I thanked him for his lovely present, letting him know that I was wearing it now, and we were going out to eat soon. He asked what I was doing right now, calling me "Young lady", which signalled he was in an authoritarian mood, and most probably already knew what was taking place in our house. Of course, if Grandad wanted to be in charge, then I immediately became very obedient, explaining that I was being given my birthday spanks, and, Yes they were on my little bare bottom. I told him that Mom was using a cane on me tonight , which he agreed was a suitable instrument for a girl of my age, and in answer to his question, I was about to get stroke number four. Grandad insisted that I count them out loud for him, and explain to him how I felt, which he usually required of me during a punishment. I described the burning lines across my bottom, my position laid across the table, and having the hem of my dress pulled up to display my rear end, including the more private places between my legs. Several times I had to interrupt, with counting the next stroke, a gasp as the initial pain exploded in my bottom, before being able to carry on our conversation. Despite the discomfort of my circumstances, I enjoyed talking to Grandad when Mom spanked me, because having a man know that my bare bottom was being beaten was not very lady like, a fact that Grandad would constantly remind me of. He would also add to my intense shame by making me describe how the sensations spread to my cunny, a word that he insisted I use to describe myself because of it’s reference to childish sexual parts. Grandad loved to remind me that I was still a child when I was punished, or did not behave in a grown up manner. When I’d had fifteen strokes of the cane, he instructed me to ask Mom to make the next three really hard, as he thought I was getting off too easily so far, and these cuts made me squeal for a few seconds as they burned deeper into my already red flesh. Grandad was satisfied by my response, but now said he wanted me to have a very special reminder to be a more responsible grown up lady, and made me ask Mom for three upward strokes. This was indeed a special punishment for occasions when I was immodest in some way, but Grandad told me this was for all those times when I’d not been caught misbehaving, and intended it to wipe the slate clean so I could start being an adult in good standing. Mom adjusted her position so she could aim directly upwards and strike may naked, exposed cunny with the cane, first tapping the spread flesh to prepare me. The first stroke landed directly along my right labia, the tip of the cane curling upward to hit the side of my shaven mound as well. This really brought a squeal from my lips, and I struggled to describe it to Grandad in intimate detail, while trying not to wriggle my rear end. Mom was just as good a shot with the second stroke, laying it along my left labia just as heavily, eliciting another squeal as the heat exploded deep in my flesh. While I used my best efforts to detail everything to my Grandad, the combined effect of both strokes to my sensitive cunny was also forcing me to lubricate as my arousal increased, and I could feel a blush rising as I told him that my girl juice was beginning to leak out. Mom had to wait a few minutes while Grandad made me describe everything in even more detail, which he knew very well would increase not only my embarrasment, but my sexual passion as well. He had punished me often enough in the past to fully understand a young girls reaction to physical discipline, and he knew that my young cunny would now be swelling, and spreading open like a damp flower. When he was satisfied that I was suitably prepared I nodded to Mom, who brought the final stroke quickly upwards between my open thighs. Sinking deep into my centre groove with almost a squelch, but inflicting the most exquisite agony into not only my fleshy labia, but the tender inner lips as well, I clamped my mouth closed to stifle any outcry. As well as my cunny exploding with delicious pain, the tip of the cane slashed against my erect clitoris, forcing me to climax from the intense sensations, as I shakily thanked Grandad for his kindness in looking after my welfare. He told me he loved his little girl deeply, and wished me all the best, then said I should now go and enjoy myself.




Mom straightened my skirts for me, and when I stood up I could feel the material rubbing across my sore flesh, also when I walked my thighs rubbed together against my freshly punished cunny, causing the most delicious sensations. I gave her a big hug, thanking her for caring enough to give me my spanking, and taking the time to encourage my best behaviour.

1 comment:

  1. I hope it is NOT too embarrassing, mmy reading your story, or humiliating either?But the thought of you, your loveliness, and your Katie-Juice flowing is rather arousing to me as well. My thanks to Grand dad, Mum, and most of all, to YOU.


    Thank YOU so so much!!

    ReplyDelete